It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw my doppelganger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   
OK I hope that her prescence was not a warning but the other day while watching tv I saw one of the candidates giving a speech it kept showing him and the people behind him were on the screen quite a bit too and there she was wrinkle for wrinkle, it was like looking at a mirror image, I'm not talking she looked a little bit like me she looked like an identical twin. It was kind of eerie to say the least.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
I'm not talking she looked a little bit like me she looked like an identical twin. It was kind of eerie to say the least.

You know what they say everyone has a twin ......

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yep I've heard that too, we even had the same hairstyle and color, I usually dye mine but have been slacking lately about getting it cut and putting some dye on and there she was in all her glory just as gray streaked as me. It was eerie to see a carbon copy of myself, at least she is supporting the same candidate.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I saw mine in a newspaper once. Turned out the kid lived in my neighborhood. How's that for crazy?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by insite
I saw mine in a newspaper once. Turned out the kid lived in my neighborhood. How's that for crazy?

Are you serious? If so, did you get to know this person?
I would love to be able to find out about the person I saw. It would be interesing to find out her name, it would be really eerie if we had the same first name.

top topics

join