It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My remodel carpenter grew up in the Dulce/Chama/Lumberton area.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
He's a little younger than me but we know a lot of the same people from that area. Dulce is only about 80 miles from here. Recently there was a conference in Aztec, NM for people that are interested in a possible UFO crash site that happened about the same time as the Roswell incident. We got to talking about the Aztec event and I asked him if he knew about the recent meeting in Dulce. He had absolutely no idea about the Dulce meeting. I explained what the Dulce meeting was about and I took the opportunity to ask him about his experiences while growing up in the Dulce area. He was an avid hunter and had been all over that area. He worked as a logger there for years. He had never seen anything out of the ordinary nor was he aware of anything out of the ordinary except the cattle mutilations. Apparently everyone there takes it as fact that cattle were found mutilated in a bazare manner. He was completely taken by surprize when I explained to him the theory that there is a secret base there. He has never seen anything that would lead him to believe that there is or was ever a base there. Nor had he heard anything of the sort from anyone he knew there. I led him down a list of items, asking him about any possible unexplained traffic, construction, strangers, lights, roads etc. Negitive on all.

He will be back on the 20th of the month to do more work for me. Can anyone think of something else I should ask him?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

The Aztec crash is considered a hoax, because of the shady characters involved. It was mentioned in a book on crashes by Frank Scully. There is no real evidence that a crash took place, and the Aztec story keeps popping up on the internet. Kevin Randle has written a book entitled "A History of UFO Crashes" that has more detail on the supposed crash. Of course, Aztec NM loves having the tourists come in, so the story will never die.

The Dulce base is one that also is based on a story with nothing backing it up. The cattle mutilations are the only thing that have happened that are known as a fact. Everything else is either speculation or possibly made up altogether.

Still, it is worth to investigate any such claims instead of just ignoring them.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
They get a hundred conspiracy theorists to sit down and talk about Dulce. Perhaps if they got off their arses and investigated the site, these endless stories will go away. But no, rather than do any research, just kept spinning the same old tired tales. Dulce...yawn....S-4...yawn...Area-19....yawn...Roswell...yawn.

join