It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

military aircraft or what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You guys on this forum are obviously in the know on military aircraft and I could use your help. Last sunday I saw 3 ufo's near menwith hill .I'm just wondering if the military have developed a craft that is completely silent and is capable of hovering for at least 10 mins.Circular shape ,bright light like a moon on the front and blue and red lights on top and bottom .Quite large but not as big as the traditional sci-fi flying saucer. Any imput would be much appreciated cos I know very little about what's out there.I have heard of aurora at least!.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Without a photograph, UFO posts are a complete waste of time. Even with a photograph, they are usually a waste of time because the quality of the photography is very poor.

While you think you saw something hover, depending in distance, it could be a UAV orbiting. Or a helicopter type UAV, of which there are many. Etc etc etc.

Given the nature of Menwith Hill, I have to assume there are security patrols.

This will be my last post on the subject since no matter what you say, people that think they saw UFOs will not accept your explanation. It is like religion.

join