It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NPC-government agency?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I recently was made aware of an organization known as NPC. I know very little about them, other than the fact that their members wear black suits and red ties, as well that they are considered highly trained and dangerous individuals. Does anyone know what I'm am speaking of. If so, what does NPC stand for and what is their main purpose?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
npc.natick.army.mil...

The National Protection Center (NPC) is the US Army Natick Soldier Research, Development & Engineering Center's (NSRDEC) focal point for project management of inter-agency related Homeland Defense/Security efforts. The NPC was established to assess dual-use/technology transfer of RDTE in partnership with the National Institute of Justice (NIJ) and the National Aeronautic and Space Administration (NASA). Since its inception, the NPC mission has expanded to include sponsorship from the Department of Homeland Security and other government agencies. The NPC serves as the Project Manager for multi-agency driven Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) programs related to individual and integrated protective clothing/systems for Homeland Defense/Security operations.

Hope this helps.

Welcome to ATS!

new topics

join