It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The vatican

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Good link.

I was wondering why The Vatican wasn't acting, now it's done.

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to seeing what reasons or excuses that they come up with. I wonder if it will test the faith of those "people-in-high-places." So far, that article does address good issues and the Church will need extremely good answers. Thanks for the post.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehippiedude
abcnews.go.com...
I think this is because of the globalization that is taking place and the fact that people are thinking for themselves, essentially moving out of superstition to explore new ideas.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
From the article:
"It said that in New Age literature Jesus Christ was often presented as "one among many wise men, initiates or avatars" but that Christians believe that he is "the only Son of God, true man and true God.""

Not even here are they able to be scripturally correct. Jesjuah is one among a bunch of sons, but Jesjuah is the only-, one- or self-begotten. Job clearly states that God has many sons. In the Law (Torah) it is even stated that whosoever is rightious in the Law is called a son of God. And in the Gospel of John it clearly says that Jesjuah allows anyone who believes in him, that is to do his will, will be called a child of God. But the Catholic Church has never wanted what God wants, only what Rome and the kings of Europe wants. And the "infallible pope" of course.... I choose to listen to Mosche, Job, Johannes and Jesjuah before I listen to the pope. Who does that guy think he is anyway? Sol Invictvs? That one is burning hotter than Hell......

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Now if they could only recognize St. Phillip's gospel....

top topics

join