It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A true story....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
1975, Browns Mills NJ
Adjacent to Fort Dix and McGuire AFB

Approximate time 7 PM in the evening
Cant remember month

This is something That I remember as if it were yesterday, I don't know why but it has stayed with me all these years.

A friend And I were just hanging out sitting on a small bridge the went over a creek. I remember it was just about the end of dusk.

As we were sitting there we heard an od sound, the only way I can describe it was as a loud and brief swish, alike a gust of wind. There was no wind.

A minute later I glanced up and in the clouds, there was a luminescent ring, blue and green, as if something had punched a hole in the cloud and left something glowing in its wake.

Well since we lived near an AFB, we figured they were testing something at McGuire.

Just a couple of minutes later, and this was the event that threw me over the edge, this guy comes walking over the bridge, from our right headed to our left.

It was so strange. He was wearing a kimono like outfit, Shiny red, Was very tall, Had a beard, and was absolutely human. He was walking very slowly and he had a child in his arms wrapped in a blanket. The child was either unconscious or worse. His arm was hanging from the blanket dead. so the child had to be out cold. This guy came over to us and asked one simple question in very zombie like drawn out voice:

Can you tell me where Pepper Road is?

We pointed him in the direction, and off he went, we were so curious we figured, lets follow him, this was seconds later, and the guy and child were nowhere to be found.

My friend and I looked at each other and both looked up at the ring in the clouds that was still there.

It was a topic of discussion days after.

This guy spooked us so much.

What made the entire episode so strange was the way the guy spoke, and the gaze in his eyes, and the robe he was wearing. It wasnt the kind of thing you would wear when taking an evening stroll in New Jersey

Anyway I had to get this off my chest....thanks for listening.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I have no idea what it means or what or who you saw, but it was a very interesting story. Some things you see in life are so strange that you'll never forget them.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The blue and green is that similar to my experience of witnessing a asteroid/comet, and the sound is exactly what I heard.

However, the story has a few ends that don't tie in with a asteroid/comet.

Good luck, the answers out there, you just will never know it. =(

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed. With three years before the reported " fort-dix encounter"

www.book-of-thoth.com...

In January of 1978, I was station at McGuire AFB, NJ.. One evening , during the time frame of 0300hrs. and 0500hrs., there were a number of UFO sightins inthe area over the air field and Ft. DIX Army camp. I am a security policeman and was on routine patrol at the time. N.J. State Police, and Ft. Dix MP's wererunnig code in the direction of Brownsville N.J.. A state trooper then entered Gate #5 at the rear of the base requesting assistance and permission to enter. I was dispatched and the trooper wanted access to the runway area which led to the very back of the air field and connected with a heavily wooded area which is part of the Dix training area. He informed me that a Ft. Dix MP was pursueing a low flying object which then hovered over his car. He described it as oval shaped, with no details, and glowing with a blueish green color

This doesn't explain the man you and your friend saw. But, there are some similarities.

1. Both encounters took place in the same area, within three years.
2. Both report a blue green-ish color, or color of an object.
3. You said your encounter took place in Browns Mills, the Fort Dix case reports it occuring around Brownsville.

Those two towns are pretty close together.

On 2/20/1970 NUFORC has a report at Ft. Dix.

There was a round (green) object in the sky about 3 times the size of a moon, then the next second the object covered the sky from horizon to horizon. It was viewed by the entire platoon at the time and most of us "hit the ground."

In fact, NUFORC has alot of reports, where a green object was seen, most of these occured within 75 miles from Ft. dix.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by phrankie79]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by phrankie79
Very interesting indeed. With three years before the reported " fort-dix encounter"

www.book-of-thoth.com...

In January of 1978, I was station at McGuire AFB, NJ.. One evening , during the time frame of 0300hrs. and 0500hrs., there were a number of UFO sightins inthe area over the air field and Ft. DIX Army camp. I am a security policeman and was on routine patrol at the time. N.J. State Police, and Ft. Dix MP's wererunnig code in the direction of Brownsville N.J.. A state trooper then entered Gate #5 at the rear of the base requesting assistance and permission to enter. I was dispatched and the trooper wanted access to the runway area which led to the very back of the air field and connected with a heavily wooded area which is part of the Dix training area. He informed me that a Ft. Dix MP was pursueing a low flying object which then hovered over his car. He described it as oval shaped, with no details, and glowing with a blueish green color

This doesn't explain the man you and your friend saw. But, there are some similarities.

1. Both encounters took place in the same area, within three years.
2. Both report a blue green-ish color, or color of an object.
3. You said your encounter took place in Browns Mills, the Fort Dix case reports it occuring around Brownsville.

Those two towns are pretty close together.

On 2/20/1970 NUFORC has a report at Ft. Dix.

There was a round (green) object in the sky about 3 times the size of a moon, then the next second the object covered the sky from horizon to horizon. It was viewed by the entire platoon at the time and most of us "hit the ground."

In fact, NUFORC has alot of reports, where a green object was seen, most of these occured within 75 miles from Ft. dix.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by phrankie79]

Thanks everyone for the kind input. The Fort Dix Encounter mentioned above is especially interesting. Something I was never aware of. Hard to believe that 34 years later I still remember it like it was yesterday. I can even remember what the guy looked like. Never saw the child though, just the arm hanging

All the best

top topics

join