It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama bows to Saudi King

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
www.suntimes.com...

.... What does this mean?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Obama. He's a lot smarter than even we think he is. I don't know if he's heading in the right direction or not, who can know?

I do think it's interesting how he's making allies with anyone who is within missle distance of China or Russia. Allies may be too strong of a word, perhaps "dog?" I heard he's going to talk to Iran soon, and they are in a premium position. I've been hearing about China hacking our systems on the news like it's a big deal now. Maybe there will be some good posturing to come against the larger PTB (other than USA).

Buttkissing... do the ends justify the means?

I hope none of the butts kissed read this.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdfws
www.suntimes.com...
.... What does this mean?

It means that the current American president is not on the same "buddy" level with the Saoudi king as your previous one

For example : check these pictures,
Obama bowed to him, Bush used to kiss him and hold hands..

www.hermes-press.com...

contexts.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Bowing in Western culture is an act to symbolize subservience. If he were in Japan or China, the reasons for bowing are a bit different, but not so much in Saudi Arabia. I'm surprised there wasn't more noise about this by human rights activists who recognize this 'back to slavery' gesture. Someone needs to notify Mr. President that his title in our country is equal to King in another.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by saint4God]

top topics

join