It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what do you do w/ telepathy in this case?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
What do you do when you think and everyone hears it, see and everyone sees, talk (w/ your voice and not mind) and everyone hears it all though I'm alone? Sometimes other voices get through but it's hard to tell which are mine and which voices are there’s. They tell me to shut up and to listen to be silent but that is hypocritical to living. To do work you think about work, to do any action your mind does "think" about it before your body reacts. How do I remain completely silent in mind and body plus function in everyday activities w/o the whole world knowing what I'm doing? I try to forget to trick my mind into believing it doesn't exist but I'm constantly reminded by the people I know and random people everyday. How is it possible that everyone can actually see and hear not only my thoughts but every action? It brings me to another hypothesis that Telepathy may grow in stages like the body w/ puberty. Could this be possible? I have no idea what is going on and assistance is required to attain a peace of mind, a knowing that I’m not being watched. Fortunately society has been patient w/ my obscene and random illusions, but I’m afraid it could get worse. This “gift” is affecting everything and everyone because of major frustration build up I have turned more violent than I ever have been before. There has to be more to this than meets the eye because I have no clue what the truth is, no one will talk about it because they think I’m crazy (because they want it to be a secret or so that’s what they said through the mind) but as I walk by they make sarcastic remarks of what I was just thinking. Further more how can I be sure what is right to do when I have proven them wrong and the fact that no one will talk about it and let me test it? They say “just shut up” “just do it” but how can you do something that has never been done before? I mean how can one honestly be silent and function through society today? I have conversations miles away from and everyone hears it, how the hell does this make sense to “shut up” if you can’t think? And even if I don’t think about it and I just do it that action still gets through and people, being who they are, judge me and I hear it. What do I do now?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
move on if you have such a gift use it as best as you can i guess. I would also think that if you want to not offend or anything think a song.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
You know that is exactally what I do but they hear the song and it pisses everyone off just as bad as a ignorant comment. I understand there want of silence but I don't beleive it is possible. Is it?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Why don't you tell them that if they don't like what you think they should go someplace else?

You should learn how to become indifferent to their reactions, you are free to think of whatever you want and you don't have to worry about annoying anyone while doing so. If those voices put you down, make you feel stupid and try to influence you to do what they want you to, why would you want to appease them? They're simply not worth it.

Try yoga for dealing with frustration, don't let it bother you when other people call you crazy. You hear voices which they don't, learn how to accept others don't hear them, expect people not to believe you. Maybe you are becoming telepathic but it just needs a long time before you can actually show something to others. Until then don't expect others to believe you without presenting any evidence.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I greatly admire your advice, but the thing is everyone already knows I have it but they are choosing to be ignorant for good reasons. But the fact is if I don't learn how to shut up my life may be ended. This situation is getting serious and i don't know how much patience they have left. I'am running out of patience and options myself. I think recreational drugs had a lot to due with the forthcoming of this ability. I thought a lot to myself and talked a lot to myself for almost a year, but everyone does that, and I still have no evidence or hypothesis on how to control this ability. Death seems to be a way out but I know that is an irrational thought. However I beleive society is working it's way to kill me anyway. It's a nightmare, where ever I go and what ever I do it is seen, what ever i say or think it is heard, even if I'am with other people my presence is transmitted and I have no clue how to get out of this riddle. If I live they get pissed, if I do nothing they get pissed, if I do the slightest task they get pissed. I can't shut it off and there is no way to deal with it.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tukala

...I believe there may be medications which could help obscure your signal to others, never fear.

I would recommend consulting a medical professional for more information on the specific type needed, however.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
!!First off you should see a doctor to make sure there is nothing else going on!!

If you get yourself checked out by a doctor and you are healthy, here's my advice;
Its a 2 way system and it seems yours is mostly stuck on transmitting.

You can switch it of but you need to learn.
You must learn to close your chakras, think of them as gateways and yours are wide open, so everything gets out.

Since you are doing it instinctually (transmitting) i suggest closing the solar plexus chakra first.

There must be balance

Search around for info and try it out. Maybe it works for you.

To get you started

Remember, first get yourself checked out by certified medical folk

[edit on 9-4-2009 by locster]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I tried getting medication but it just made things worse. They sent me to doctors that just prescribed me drugs that had the same effect. I don't mind the voices coming in but how do I prevent them from coming out? The chakra thing I thought was a good idea but the voices get louder and interupt my concentration of keeping them closed. I found a lot on how to open chakras but not how to close them. And i have tried to close them but it has failed. How do i keep a chakra closed for good and keep concentration when these voices egg me on to more frustration?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tukala

Intent and persistence.
Let the voices slide by, let them do their thing and don't act on them.
Focus on what you are trying to achieve and let everything else be.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Oh I forgot to mention I had a MRI and an EEG done three years ago for head aches over the years they got less persistant but when I listen to the voices they get worse like if my brain is straining to hear them. Sharp pains from the back of my neck to my eye balls across the crown of my head. IDK if that means anything, but there was nothing to be found then and they won't do the tests now.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Head aches, followed by neck pain and voices.
You must insist that a physician checks it out.

It really sounds like a medical problem.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
not to be rude but the doctors just keep pulling me into circles and prescribing me the same things. I honestly have no clue what to do.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tukala
The chakra thing I thought was a good idea but the voices get louder and interupt my concentration of keeping them closed. I found a lot on how to open chakras but not how to close them. And i have tried to close them but it has failed. How do i keep a chakra closed for good and keep concentration when these voices egg me on to more frustration?

Music while meditating on the chakra's or doing yoga also helps against hearing the voices, I like headphones myself listening to nature's sounds or inside a monastery's garden.

You don't need to continually think about keeping your chakra's closed, just think of lightbulbs and a dimmer, you don't need to hold the switch after you dim the lights?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well the thing is they tell me to listen all though what ever I hear will always be transmitted, so if that is right then they are being hypocritical and I don't ubderstand why I have to do what they tell me too. It's like tellion everyone else to do the exact same thing all though I know they won't. Freedom of will is out of the question because my life is at stake now. I just love the hypocracy of people and life in general... I try to listen but why listen when every noise is transmitted. And suddenly when I try to talk about it with the closest people I know they suddenly have amnesia. So I'm in a pickel and I guess there is nothing I can do to get rid of it. Thanks for the help!! God speed amigo!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
update on the matter... last night i focused on one voice and it was pretty clear that some how my brain is stuck on broadcast. I let the voice stay in my mind so I could hear it clearly however i got blammed for the voice that wasn't even mine. So how do i keep my brain from broadcasting every noise I hear?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You're having a "reverse kundalini" experience.

Your chakras are in reverse natural aspect. What you need to do, is make sure your crown chakra is on the inside of all of your other chakras, with your ground chakra on the outside. That is; protect your mind with the energy of your body. Deny these intrusions into your "energy" space. Tell them, "No, I won't let you be here. I am in control, here." You are being invaded by other spirits, while your crown chakra is unprotected.

If you don't believe me, look it up on the net.

Fight back with knowledge! Control your space. You own you.

O-315

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Is there anyway I can fix it myself w/o a guru? I researched online and most inquiries include a guru master the only one to fix it.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by organism315
You're having a "reverse kundalini" experience.

Your chakras are in reverse natural aspect. What you need to do, is make sure your crown chakra is on the inside of all of your other chakras, with your ground chakra on the outside. That is; protect your mind with the energy of your body. Deny these intrusions into your "energy" space. Tell them, "No, I won't let you be here. I am in control, here." You are being invaded by other spirits, while your crown chakra is unprotected.

If you don't believe me, look it up on the net.

Fight back with knowledge! Control your space. You own you.

O-315

You mean instead of visualizing energy flowing from outer space into the crown chakra, visualizing them from the earth's core through the root chakra? Could you point me to a picture of what you mean by putting the crown chakra inside the other chakra's?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
You need to get medical help immediately. It is called Schizophrenia and no everyone around you is NOT telepathic.

Please get help

new topics

top topics

join