It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I drew a crop circle that became real.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I know people come here and make bogus stories, lying completely. But I'd like you to read this and if you have time, I'd like your thoughts on it.

I'm a 25yr old Scots-Irish American, and I've been interested in the unknown from a very early age.
This drawing I made at age 18 or 19. I was in my old bed room drawing on my wall, some thing that I enjoyed doing. Drawing Chinese art cause I love China.

Anyhow, one drawing was a formation of circles in different size forming kind of a spiral. It was just one of the things that came to my imagination, not every thing was Chinese related. Later that evening I am listening to Art Bell on C2C A.M.
And it was reported that a new crop circle was discovered in England. So I went to the C2C website and the formation looked exactly like my drawing. I did the drawing's in pencil and the wall has since been painted over.

But it did happen. It wasn't too long ago that I researched crop circles a little and the drawing I made and the crop formation was more like a representation of the Tibetan wheel of joy. And I found it on this website. Crop Circles & their Messages "Fig. 12.5 The Tibetan wheel of joy and its crop-circle counterpart (Silva, p. 162)." Here is the image which I've uploaded to imageshack to not steal bandwith.

I really don't believe in coincidences, so it's just one of those mysteries to me. Thank you for reading.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hiya mate, thats the triple julia set that appeared at the end of july 1996.
www.lucypringle.co.uk...
Its a good site if your interested in crop circles esp for the gallery.
Another good one for the latest formations isthis although there isnt any this year yet.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply friend. Yes the drawing was exactly like that. I see it's from 96, but the one I drew was years later and on the art bell website. But yeah that's it.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by TruthSeeker8300]

[edit on 7-4-2009 by TruthSeeker8300]

new topics

join