It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important Update from Dr. Steven Greer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I received a newsletter today stating that one of the scientist homes were broken into and is being followed by shadowy people. Please read below and try to refrain from negativity. This is a good cause to help rid the world of oil and outdated technologies that is polluting the planet.

WE NEED YOUR HELP URGENTLY

The Orion Project- thanks to your very generous support- has set up a small lab and research project staffed with four dedicated scientists and workers. They are working on a modest budget to do what billions of our tax dollars spent at the Department of Energy have failed to do: Create a fundamentally new way of generating clean energy. The team is headed by a brilliant physicist- a man who I have known for years and has a deep understanding of the secrets of Nicola Tesla and the secrets of electromagnetism. Within the coming weeks, we hope to complete the first prototype of a device running purely off of the electromagnetic energy in the space around us. No input from fossil fuels, no emissions, no pollution of any kind!

This team has already had very worrisome surveillance by shadowy people around their homes and an attempted break-in to the inventor's home. This harassment may escalate as we get closer to completing the device. We have two security people working with them, and have put security monitoring equipment in place. All of this is costly and we need your help NOW. Please make a very generous contribution to The Orion Project today- we need an additional $100,000 immediately to safely continue this work. Click here to donate.

Also, write to President Obama and encourage him to read our Energy Briefing and provide funding for new energy projects such as this one. Also, ask the President to investigate the harassment of such inventors by a shadowy cabal of operatives intent on keeping our civilization addicted to oil and coal. As taxpayers, we are spending billions of dollars on energy projects in the stimulus bill - yet not one dime is going into these new advanced energy solutions- or protecting these inventors from this type of harassment!

Thank you for your generous support of this breakthrough energy project, which is being solely funded by generous contributions from people like YOU! We need your help now more than ever and we appreciate whatever help and support you can give for this historic project.

Steven M. Greer MD
Founder
The Orion Project

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I really got turned off when it say 100,000 dollars immediately.

Though i'm all for new energy, i'm sure there are other ways of protecting their safety, police stake outs. Not 100% sure they'll do that, but there must be better ways.

Correct me if i'm wrong. Just confused about it.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Double post, sorry.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

This guy is just another con-artist. A looney one, but a con-artist none the less. Obama and Pelosi will probably think this guy is on to something and give him a $5 billion stimulus check. Barney Frank will just start humping his leg.

Sometimes I even crack myself up.

Also "Important Update" and "Dr. Steven Greer" shouldntt go in the same sentence, unless it goes something like "Import Update Dr. Stephen Greer is a Lunatic"

[edit on 7-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Greer is a fraud. If he had any concern about an energy solution for the lofty humanitarian reasons he proclaims - then he would not be trying to create a product. Instead, he'd be working on the fundamental research into the primary understanding of physics which enable such a technology to work. If Nikolai Tesla has done most of the work already, and it's accurate, then it should be no problem to provide demonstrable evidence of such. Publish their findings. Submit them for peer-review and spread the newly discovered/rediscovered knowledge. If his scientists are accurate, they would most definitely win multiple Nobel Prizes in fields such as Physics and Peace. They'd be paid for their time and effort a hundred times over in tenure and funding.

Not to mention that you cannot patent a scientific discovery. Faraday's estate does not receive royalties for the use of electromagnetism, and nobody could "buy up" the basic research in an attempt to squelch the discovery.

No... instead he goes about this bass-ackwards and tries to create a fully functional product. The only reason he'd do this is so that he can more easily claim sabotage, subterfuge, and corporate legal manipulation - thus resulting in the end-reader encouraged to donate even more of their money to help him fight the boogieman.

top topics

join