It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video reveals G20 police assault on man who died

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Video reveals G20 police assault on man who died

www.guardian.co.uk

Dramatic footage obtained by the Guardian shows that the man who died at last week's G20 protests in London was attacked from behind and thrown to the ground by a baton–wielding police officer in riot gear.

Moments after the assault on Ian Tomlinson was captured on video, he suffered a heart attack and died.

The Guardian is preparing to hand a dossier of evidence to the police complaints watchdog.

It sheds new light on the events surrounding the death of the 47-year-old newspaper seller, who had been on his way home from work when he was confronted by lines of riot police near the Bank of England.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Honestly, I'm utterly enraged over this. It's utterly disgusting and there is absolutly no defending it. Not ever. I'm at a total loss for words, well, words I can post on here without getting banned, anyway.

I just hope that the cop # that did it, is charged and sent down. His life will be hell in the nick. But, as usualy, I suppose he'll get away with it, even though it's now public knowlage that he's a murderer.

That's the police, they're supposed to protect people. This was a guy, who yes, probably had a drink or 2, the guy was an alcy, lived in a hostel. But holy crap, he didn't even do anything wrong!! He was just trying to get out of the police kettle to go home.

*shakes head*

RIP Ian Tomlinson. I hope for you and your familys sake, that justice is served.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Why is the policeman in rsion for murder. Anyone else and they would be in prison now, of course if you have friends in police you wouldn't be though.

pure scum, serial killers.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join