It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Symbols of Venus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Please could you tell me if these symbols or sigils relates to 2012 planet venus?. I know the symbols are just a meaningless mashup of random symbols but who knows may come in handy?. I got these off Baalbeirth demon from a friend (not lying) or I'm not trying to summon Baalbeirth most of them from ant-god. How do I know its from the demon because talks to her in Latin and English.

This is what I got so far:

Sigil A – Red
Figure 1: Haniel meaning “favored of God” – Male Fallen Angel associated with the planet Venus
Figure 2: Lucifer meaning “light-bringer” – Male Fallen Angel name for the morning star Venus

Figure 3: Transit of Venus
en.wikipedia.org...

Figure 4: Hunab Ku, Mayan symbol for Galactic Centre by the Winter Solstice Sun end of the Mayan Long Count 21/12/2012
www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

Figure 5: Celtic runes in Pictish Language What dose the word mean in English?
en.wikipedia.org...

Sigil B - Blue
Figure 1, 9, 10, 11, and 12: Unidentifiable alphabet. 1 , 11, 12 Brahmi or one of it's relatives?.

Figure 2: Greek - Bats use for Folklore from Samoa
www.sepulchritude.com...

Figure 3: Inverted Pentagram - upside down Pentacle
symboldictionary.net...

Figure 4: Eastern Language? An earth mound viewed from above?

Figure 5: Shepherd’s Cross – Jesus after his crucifixion Or Hermes – Greek mythology – Olympian God
en.wikipedia.org...

Figure 6: Shtriga – Greek means owl – feed on human flesh
en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)
en.wikipedia.org...

Figure 7: Hexadecimal 1000 is 4096 which converts to က - 1000 written in Cartouche

Figure 8: Runic for loyalty ..?.. Cancer - Greek myth of the Linnaean Hydra
wapedia.mobi...(astrology)

Sigil C - green
(Aphrodite Greek) (Latin –Dies Veneris) (Babylonian – Ishtar) (English – Friday)
en.wikipedia.org...

Figure 1: Mandala – Use in Tibetan
en.wikipedia.org...

Figure 3: Symbol of Venus is identical with the ankh – the ancient Egyptian symbol of life – The green flame in the center success in lust and love - relates to figure 6 Aphrodite

Figure 5: Maya numerals – 4x5, 4x5, 3x5, 4x5, 4x5, and 3x5 – add them equal 52 Haabs the Aztecs and Maya celebrated the New Fire Ceremony to “stop the world from ending”.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Figure 7: Venus reaches its maximum brightness shortly before sunrise or shortly after sunset, and is often referred to as the Morning Star or as the Evening Star.
www.newuniverse.co.uk...

Figure 2: Dove – bird – relates to Venus land of the animals – bird, swan Aphrodite, Deity Aphrodite.
en.wikipedia.org...

Figure 4: Male swan – star on water – Hephaestus married to Aphrodite – Zeus cast him out of heaven
homepage.mac.com...

Figure 6: Lady swan – star on water – Greek Aphrodite goddess – Married to Hephaestus
homepage.mac.com...

Figure 8: Lady swan – star on water – Dione mother of Aphrodite
en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)

Figure 9: Baby swan – star on light water – Eros son of Aphrodite
en.wikipedia.org... - Greek

[edit on 6-4-2009 by baalberith]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Sigil D - yellow
Figure 1: Mammon"is a Semitic term meaning: 'riches', "possessions". It is meant to represent material goods and property, as well as the temptation and sin behind the worldly pursuit of attaining them. The term Mammon, personified as a god of allegiance to avarice, perhaps draws from the words Amon, Ammonite(Jordan) and even Amon-Ra (Amen-Ra, Egypt).
en.wikipedia.org...

Figure 2: The sigil for Haniel as ruler of the zodiac sign Capricorn... which relates to see sigil 1 figure 2.
Hagith -

Figure 3: Daevis – Wrong Gods – false Gods – Fire = life which relate to section 1 figure 3
unwindingmindstreamsinenglish.blogspot.com...

Figure 4: Inverted pentagram – Tetragrammaton is written around the inside. YHWH the name of God

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Any advice from the sysmbols?.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have always loved the planet Venus are you saying its got fallen connections? I did read today it was once the home of the reptiles

Is it too late to change my name

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus014
I have always loved the planet Venus are you saying its got fallen connections? I did read today it was once the home of the reptiles

Is it too late to change my name

Me to Venus my favorite planet of the Sola System planet Venus may have some power of wealth from demons. Trying to work out fallen connections need help though.

top topics

join