It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reactive Evidence- the Conspiracy Ultimately

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Reactive Evidence- the Conspiracy Ultimately

We all have a lot of stuff to show that all of this is going on with out any public reaction. Well I have the solution you've all been waiting for.

I did the research, not on all this archeological evidence that we have supporting an ultimate conspiracy that links out to everything on this page... pretty much anyway... but, on a critical "history" that's been recorded.

I copied word for word certain chapters out of several books were these certain people researched some historical questions concerning our origins with Sumeria, Egyptians, the Knights Templar, the Pope, "Le Merica," etc... included with the historical information we all have from books like "Technology of the Gods" and what have you...

I found 4 things with in all of this that clearly shows how real and apparent ALL of these conspiracies are with in one agenda of annoyance and pressures.

But what does it matter if I told you? I actually feel this information so crucial that I question the safety of it- so I took it upon myself to do some pretty outrageous things.

These 9 music videos in this link aren't more than you already know, but you can deffinitely make people who don't know about conspiracy curious with these 9 music videos- everyone across the net has called it BAD ASS- not one negative comment.

www.flipfire.tv...

Either way- I want to go onto 60 minutes and talk about all the PROOF with the world. I know that sounds outrageous, but things have gotten really complicated- and you need to send 60minutes a vote for me to talk about it. I have my psychological evaluation papers on my myspace.com/djhyena if you don't think you can trust me. My performance I.Q. is significantly above average.

www.cbsnews.com...

just say "I vote hyena onto 60 minutes" - that's all

The fact of it all is, no one is going to take any of this seriously unless the whole world sits down and thinks about it for at least 60 minutes. And since I'm telling you I have the PROOF, that I've gone to such an extent to promote the expulsion of this truth, even made music videos to advertise curiosity, and am willing to go on 60minutes, I would highly recommend you vote me on ASAP.

I PROMISE you will not be disappointed. I straight up figured it out.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by dj_hyena]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dj_hyena

Hiya DJHyena, your links have screwed up

If you want to add a link, look at the toolbar above your post box. Click the round blue earth box to add a link. Whatever page you want to link copy it from the page's address bar. Now go and click the 'blue circle'. A box pops up. Write the name of the link and click OK. Another box pops up. Paste the address of your link into the field and click ok.

If you want to link to your photobucket or imageshack; click the color monitor icon. A box pops up. Paste the direct link into the box and click okay.

If you want to add an extract of text from another site look at the toolbar. An icon 'EX' is the one to click. Copy your chosen text from the source site. Click the 'EX' icon and then paste into the pop up box. Click ok.

Dr. Hagop Akiskal won the Ig-Nobel prize in Chemistry for trying to answer this very question. The Ig-Nobel prizes are organized by the Annals of Improbable Research and distributed by Nobel Prize winners. They are designed to celebrate research that “makes people laugh and then makes them think.” Akiskal’s work on how love looks a lot like obsessive-compulsive disorder does just that.
This is an 'EX'

Source This is the 'blue circle' to add a link.

This is the 'color monitor icon' to link a photobucket or imageshack image.

Good luck

EDIT to say forget all that! When I first looked there was nothing but random URL strings. Maybe my browser had a 'moment'.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Kandinsky]

join