It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The solution -my rant-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The capatalistic system never served the average Joe, wich is obvious.
We are slaves without real freedom. Worrying about money is not freedom, it is punishment.
We have been transformed from people to consumers. From free spirits reduced to money loving wrecks.
The reason for this is the all consuming hunger for money coming from the highest regions in our society, simply
because money equals power.

There is a simple system to free everyone from the clutches of those money hungry wolves.
Simply by removing the money from the pockets and mind of our society we can be really free.
Not the orchestrated "freedom" we know now, but real freedom.
Imagine never having to worry about money ever again, you can worry about the things that are really important
to you.

How?
You keep on doing your job, but you get no money for it. If you need a bread you go and get one from a bakery without paying anything.
This doesn't mean the people at the bakery work for nothing, anything they need they can get from stores without paying.
Everybody keeps doing their jobs and in return they can get wat they want from the shops.
Very simple and very effective.

The quality of products increase, inferiour materials used to make a profit are no longer usefull.
The products can be more enviroment friendly, since money is no longer a factor.
This system can be used on any aspect of society.
Working gives you the right to go out and get whatever you need.
People who cannot work still have the right to get whatever they need, since they get money now we should be able to support them without it.
The goverment will be care-takers in every aspect, they take care of our society, like it was once intended.

Let go of your old ideas and take a step forward in evolution.

That was my rant, i just needed to get it off my chest

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

The problem is people are lazy, and many would get their food, shelter and other needs for nothing in return. The system that is suggested would collapse in a hurry, or would turn into another form of capitalism. A currency would be formed so the freeloaders would have to earn their keep.

I agree with you that we are too materialistic and are in a war to keep up with the Jones'. We are slaves to consumerism, and that is what the global corporations want.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Indeed. Lazy and greedy. No utopia untill we are ready to shed those.

I figured it wouldn't work. I'm a dreamer

new topics

join