It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys arrested over vicious attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Boys arrested over vicious attack

news.bbc.co.uk

Two boys have been arrested after an attack near Doncaster left two other boys, aged nine and 11, in hospital, one with life-threatening injuries.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I just cannot believe how one human child can do this to another.

Is society in the UK (where I live) completely breaking down? Is this demonic possession? What can possibly explain this?

This brings back memories of the James Bolger murders:-

en.wikipedia.org...

I really am almost lost for words about this. Is there something inately evil about children like this, do they learn it, what?

It is so disturbing, any thoughts?

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-4-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Cannot understand it either. Evil has always been here, but sometimes it just comes out like this.

I wonder how there parents feel, and what sort of parents where they of the ones who did this. But remember there has always been people in this world that do this.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Cannot understand it either. Evil has always been here, but sometimes it just comes out like this.

I wonder how there parents feel, and what sort of parents where they of the ones who did this. But remember there has always been people in this world that do this.

You are so right my friend, what kind of role models must the parents be for their offspring to commit such heinous acts?

Foot

[edit on 5-4-2009 by kiwifoot]

top topics

join