It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mood Drugs Found in Drinking Water

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
i found a very informative website on this:

www.chem1.com...

I wouldn't be one to spend thousands of dollars to buy into something that i don't know the science behind and especially when so many opposing comments are made by investors... it seems that the placebo effect can keep on perpetuating even the most alternative markets. Who knows who to believe in these days though. Marketing schemes and campaigns can have even the most respected of people talk # about a product just for some extra nice coinage to help pay the kids christmas presents and wife's anniversary gift or their next BMW. I'm sure there are honest people out there willing to benefit mankind but they sure are hard to come by these days. The way the water is these day's MANY people would be willing to spurge out and buy a contraption like a living water machine or aqua optimizer (if convinced just enough) and i'm sure these 'kingpin guru's' have quickly learnt that and made a hefty profit... If anyone care's to quickly browse through the site it's actually unbelievable how many scams there are set to fool people so please do research before buying into these expensive schemes... in the end it's just mind over matter anyways.

The ghetto water veteran is Viktor Schauberger (Austrian forester/forest warden, naturalist, philosopher, inventor and Biomimicry experimenter) and is definitely worth checking out. He has been dead for 51 years though and i wouldn't be surprised if tap water today is 51times worse these days.

I doubt that the government i trying to spike americans with 'mood drugs' and that really is a loose term altogether (they have bigger and better ways to mess with people's mood but water is a good source of corruption for them). I doubt they're going to be able to get rid of all trace elements through filtration and every drug that people take is just put through the toilet to go to 'treatment'. I ain't going to act like i kno too much about it coz i don't lol, but mood drugs could be anything from caffeine to '___' and i'm sure thats not all they found in the water... who really know's what the heck's in the water today but it really does make people cash out on expensive gadgets to help try and clear up this mess, which no one should have to do anyway, what they get away with is enough to make anyone sick

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
the thing that amazes me the most though is these water pictures that i wish i knew everything about... www.adhikara.com...

there must be some way of testing 'energized' (and also tap water) water like this and wouldn't be surprised if this has happened already.

Also the notion of 'water memory' is interesting and probably relevant also...

[edit on 12-4-2009 by azure_mosty]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by azure_mosty
the thing that amazes me the most though is these water pictures that i wish i knew everything about... www.adhikara.com...

there must be some way of testing 'energized' (and also tap water) water like this and wouldn't be surprised if this has happened already.

Also the notion of 'water memory' is interesting and probably relevant also...

[edit on 12-4-2009 by azure_mosty]

About those **DEBUNKING SITES **

Seems to me, if history holds true, that some of them sites are not run by joe 6-pack....meaning not run by what would be considered the general public. [ most likely they get a weekly gov't paycheck ]

Which should conjure up WHY, would a non public entity try to debunk or spin someones water machine. The liars and whiners are everywhere.

Even a closer look at the fda would tell you they have **ISSUES**...like not approving a certain **B** VITAMIN, because it hasn't been tested!!! [ you should be asking yourself why a vitamin that is naturally occurring in foods, needs to be tested? And why don't they just run it them selves?

There's a legal stonewalling of sorts going on there.

Back to the water, I love the john ellis machine water, it's delicious...and while I'm not getting any younger, my skin hasn't looked this good v[ color-wise ] since my 20's.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bitersweet
www.nrdc.org...

Take a look at this page I found on the website fro Natural Resources Defense Council but not sure when it was done. It can be useful in searching what test have been done to water in certain areas. I am from Chicago, IL and I drink bottled water from Hinckley Schmidt, apears that there are no Contaminants found. I suffer from Migraine's at least once or twice a month and not all the time, for the last two months I havent had a migraine until recent I had a bad one that put me out for two days. I try my best to stay away from Nitrates and MSG's in what I consume.
Best of Luck all !!!

If you'll look at those **TESTS**....you'll see there was a lot of stuff NOT TESTED FOR!!!

Phamaceuticals
Fluoride
Chlorine
Chloramine

What I'm trying to say is, they're not FULLY DISCLOSING the entire contents of the water....So, in essence , it's a **FEEL GOOD TEST** at bes, directing people towards certain waters that did better than others, but not fully disclosing it all at the same time. same old BS, just repackaged...

Did you see how chicago dealt with it? They just did not run the tests, a newspaper ran tests, I don't think the city even commented on it. My point is, that what the city doesn't test for, then the city is not obligated to FIX either!!! [ convenient; hear no evil- see no evil ]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tippys Dad

Hate to break this to you, but most bottled water comes from a tap. Municipal water goes into 90% of all bottled water. Did you think it was rain water? "Spring" water?

I've got some ocean front land in Arizona to talk to you about.

And a bridge in London.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join