It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

edc keys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
A = Air carry

M = Minimum

Fallkniven U2--------------------------------M It can split a hair

Fenix LOD Q4---------------------A---------M
Pico USB 16gigs-------------------A
Swisstech smart clip ultra----------A
peanut lighter split pea----------------------M
Inka Pen-----------------------------A
Leatherman Mini-----------------------------M
Compass Thermometer key tag-----A
Green laser---------------------------A
Sterling Sharpener or Smith's PP1----A
Spy Capsule w/ meds or seeds------A
Spark-Lite firestarter------------------------M
Key Waterbuoy----------------------A
s clip---------------------------------A
fist ball lanyard----------------------A

I currently don't have any of these tools but wanted to get some opinions before some small / big investments.I don't think I would carry every tool on the s clip maybe some would probably be separate in the pockets thanks S.K.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by SimpleKnowledge]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
cool a good viewpoint on EDc IE an EDC list for a frequent flyier. good one

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This list will not be used by everyone and is just what i am planning on getting in the future.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by SimpleKnowledge]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well, you mention nothing of your circumstances and I could not glean much more from your profile, so the best I can do is tell you what I do:

On person: keys in keycase, "Adventurer" model Swiss Army knife (the most all-around useful model, IMHO), coin purse (keeps your change in one place and easy to sort, doesn't wear a hole in your pocket...I found the perfect one for me in a leather goods shop in Eton 12 years ago), car keys, Wallet with minimum essential contents, smart phone, eyeglasses and/or sunglasses, pen, cigarettes, Zippo lighter.

In briefcase: Aside from the usual business stuff, a Mini Mag-Lite, mini multi-tool.

In car: Mini Mag-Lite, Leatherman multi-tool, BOB, road emergency kit (jumper cables, flares, etc.), and in the Winter, Winter emergency kit containing Space blanket, energy bars, and other items needed when you run off the road in a blizzard (I live up North) and may need to wait an extended period of time to be found and dug out (this includes collapsible snow shovel to dig yourself out if possible). The BOB and Winter emergency kit contents vary depending upon your individual circumstances and are beyond the scope of this thread anyway.

You'll no doubt have noted that I always have a useful tool, flashlight, and the means to start a fire at all times, regardless of the circumstances. Those three items are core. They are key to being prepared.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I don't need the tools for work or travel right now nor do i think that work or travel should not be the only places i carry my edc wallet and keys i just want to be better prepared. I guess you are wondering what i do well lets just say i have more free time than most. My biggest circumstance may be the land and weather During the summer it can reach 110°F and During winter 30°F a few hours away it gets below 0.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by SimpleKnowledge]

new topics

top topics

join