Atheist

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Ok, i've been reading these boards more and more and became more and more interested with it, so I figured I would sign up. Now, I am a Atheist(I think). I don't believe in God, and I don't really believe in Satan. SO am I a Atheist?




posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This kind of post would be more appropriate in the BTS Faith, Theology and Spirituality forum. This forum is more conspiracy based.

Main Entry: atheist
Pronunciation: 'A-thE-ist
Function: noun

: one who believes that there is no deity

According to Merriam Webster your an athiest.



posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Welcome Xio, you came to the right place if you want answers, you'll get many. As for you being an athiest only you can answer that. Personally I don't think there is such a thing. When the elevator drops, the earth shakes, whatever, we start looking elsewhere.



posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by StationsCreation
This kind of post would be more appropriate in the BTS Faith, Theology and Spirituality forum. This forum is more conspiracy based.

Main Entry: atheist
Pronunciation: 'A-thE-ist
Function: noun

: one who believes that there is no deity

According to Merriam Webster your an athiest.


Err no it should be in introductions!



posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I don't see a problem with someone intro-ing themselves AND asking a question at the same time.



posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Im blinded by how fast people reply to posts here....wow...



posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
"Im blinded by how fast people reply to posts here....wow..."

Don't go to chat then, the speed is amazing.



posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Drunk your probably right, I only suggested the other forum due to the nature of his question.



posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I don't see a problem with someone intro-ing themselves AND asking a question at the same time.


If another Mod doesnt move it then it does belong here

Us mods dont agree on everything ya know



posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Cool, just let him know where it is, you don't want to scare a newbie away. I was here over a month before I found the value of BTS.



posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.Xio
Ok, i've been reading these boards more and more and became more and more interested with it, so I figured I would sign up. Now, I am a Atheist(I think). I don't believe in God, and I don't really believe in Satan. SO am I a Atheist?


No, I would say not. I saw somthing realy interesting in your post, you said that you DONT belive in God, and yet you are not sure if their is a devil. There is no devil without a God, and vice versa. I suspect that you should not lable yourself yet, because you are not sure. Just be who you are and explore your reasoning, I am sure you will find a path...





top topics
 
0

log in

join