It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama's New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Barack Obama's New World Order

news.yahoo.com

The United States is still the same country it was a year ago, give or take about 6 million jobs. But its international branding campaign, as led by the new President, Barack Obama, is so different that the rest of the world might be forgiven if it has to do a double take.
Most of the hallmarks of the foreign policy of George W. Bush are gone. The old conservative idea of "American exceptionalism," which placed the U.S. on a plane above the rest of the world as a unique beacon of democracy and financial might, has been rejected. At almost every stop, Obama has made clear that the U.S. is but one actor in a global community. Talk of American economic supremacy has been replaced by a call from Obama for more growth in developing countries. Claims of American military supremacy have been replaced with heavy emphasis on cooperation and diplomatic hard labor. (Read "Obama in Europe: Facing Four Big Challenges.")

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wow, it is just everywhere now. We have officially and obviously elected a globalist to office. This is going to be very far reaching. I will be interested to see the White House Press releases in the coming weeks and months. Obama's executive orders in the coming years should be very familiar to the ATS community. We've been talking about it for years now.

The world is indeed at a cross road. But with everything we've seen in the last 8 years, the arrival at this cross road appears to be more and more a planned out road trip. I think we finally have our answer.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Just posted it dude.

Yeah the title really grabbed me.

link   
Topic already exists here

Thanks, but closing this one.

link   
You were beat to the punch, an ongoing thread can be found here.

Closing thread.

mrwupy

top topics

join