It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Emergency Centers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
“Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it” George Santayana

On Janurary 30, 1933 Hitler came to power in Germany. Immediately upon becoming Chancellor he implemented the construction of 6 camps to be constructed across the country to house what was termed the "undesirables".

"By the time the Germans invaded Poland in September 1939, unleashing World War II, there were six concentration camps in the so-called Greater German Reich: Dachau (founded 1933), Sachsenhausen (1936), Buchenwald (1937), Flossenbürg in northeastern Bavaria near the 1937 Czech border (1938), Mauthausen, near Linz, Austria (1938), and Rave nsbrück, the women's camp, established in Brandenburg Province, southeast of Berlin (1939), after the dissolution of Lichtenburg. "

www.ushmm.org...

On Janurary 20, 2009 (76 years almost to the day) Barack Hussian Obama came to power in the United States. Immediately upon becoming President legislation was introducted to open 6 camps to be constructed across the country. This was introduced into the House on Janurary 22, 2009, two days after BHO's assent to power.

thomas.loc.gov...:H.R.645:

SEC. 2. ESTABLISHMENT OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS.
(a) In General- In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Huh, that sure is an interesting comparison that you have come up with there.

I do hope that all this FEMA stuff is just bs. But, with the so called fema coffins, mass graves, already existing fema camps, and these 6 'Emergency centers'... I would have to say I am leaning toward some major event occuring very soon. I hope we are all wrong, but since the majority of the population is basically asleep, this type of stuff can easily go on under most peoples noses.

Fry

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by omega007

Your second link is not working??

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Let us just assume they know something we dont..
What else can cause this 'sudden' preparedness of camps and coffins ?

If one is standing in the street, and you see the car coming, you know it will hit you, but for some reason you stand there to findout if it actualy will hit you or not, yes it hit, but to late, one have to move whilst one can or else it is to late to do anything... Simple rule, move first, see later..

new topics

top topics

join