It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama calls other G20 leaders actors, or do I hear him wrong?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Obama finishes answering a question and by describing G20 leaders as actors. Or am I hearing him wrong. Question posed around 3:35 in the video.

Can someone confirm I hear him right?

Regards

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Loonix]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Loonix

"certain other actors"

Yep he said it.

Now the question is with all of the "NWO" stuff being tossed around is this just a verbage usage situtation or a slip refering to something bigger? Prehaps he is sliding in things to allow the eventual dropping of the veil to be not quite so shocking?

While I think they are all indeed "actors"
I cant print money so do not listen to me

[edit on 2-4-2009 by peregrine13]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It was on TV in the background with me kinda half listening and it caught my attention. I too thought about the context the word was used in an attempt to expain to myself before posting as to why he used that word. As yet I don't know. Freudian slip?

And yes - They have always been actors anyway in my eyes.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
perhaps it fit into context with something else he said earlier?

interesting though...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by peregrine13
reply to post by Loonix

"certain other actors"

Yep he said it.

Now the question is with all of the "NWO" stuff being tossed around is this just a verbage usage situtation or a slip refering to something bigger? Prehaps he is sliding in things to allow the eventual dropping of the veil to be not quite so shocking?

While I think they are all indeed "actors"
I cant print money so do not listen to me

[edit on 2-4-2009 by peregrine13]

A famous freemason quote says something to the effect of "we are all actors, and the world is our stage", Obama no doubt aware of the quote, and likely alluding to that.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
And an area of armed conflict is now commonly referred to as a "theater." Very interesting...

I encountered the idea of "actors" in peregrine13's usage above in a video series a girl (Jessica) shares on Youtube about 2012.

In particular, Jessica (and I know others would agree) talks about the forces (e.g., Illuminati, etc.) that are working against us being, in the grand scheme, actors in a larger play; as we are.

By 2012, the veil (curtain?) is to be lifted, and all of us will be aware of our parts as equals in this vast play (life).

The government and military always have this shifting terminology; always updating...But one can't help but see that reflected in the larger reality now becoming clearer to us...

It is said that these opposing forces are aspects of ourselves - of the greater reality - that are taking on a "role" to reflect elements of ourselves that need acknowledgment, understanding and synthesis.

Anyway, just going off of peregrine13's thoughts on it...

new topics

top topics

join