It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So sad RIP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I was reading on one of my usual sites and found out that Andy Hallett who played Lorne on "Angel" has passed! I was shocked! He was only a few years older than me. He was said to be suffering from heart disease. He was one of my favorite characters in the Buffy/Angel world that Joss created. He will be missed!

www.cbc.ca...

I loved his singing and how he wanted to be all Hollywood in the show. It always cracked me up! I loved when he went to his home planet. That episode was hilarious!

RIP Andy!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

He was ten years younger than me, so I feel old. He was wonderful as Lorne on "Angel", a show that the former WB let run for five seasons. I was a fan, and thought it was one of the best series out there.

I did not know that Mr Hallett had those health problems. He is at rest, and suffers no more. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, as loss of a young family member is especially difficult to handle emotionally.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The green guy? Great character!

RIP......

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I know he wasnt much older than me. My best friends brother died at 26 in his sleep from heart disease and he didnt even know he had it.

Yeah Angel and Buffy are my all time favorite shows. I did not like when the WB canceled it. It was canceled over money not ratings and all the main characters said they would take a pay cut to keep the show going for fans and well we see that they canceled it instead.
My prayers go out to his family as well!

My friends and I at work yesterday all had seabreezes and toasted to Andy Hallett!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I also had a friend who passed away with heart disease in her mid thirties. She left two children in the process. According to what I've read, he had been ill for a while.

It just shows people no one knows when the bell will toll for thee.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Yes, it is sad. I was (still am) a big fan of Angel. Lorne had such a great personality and gave alot of flavor to the show.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7df3049cfe67.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b33a46dd0e0.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

join