It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Wants to Buy Children On E-Bay

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Are you a inspiring young want to be parent well e-bay has the solution for you introducing children for sale online starting at the low low price of only 1.19 In Euros and for a additional 1.00 per pound if you pay the shipping you may recive your child of choice.

Here is the artical.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Falcon

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
OMG, thats fecked up!

I was looking at ebay one time and saw a guy who was trying to auction himself off. Needless to say, noone bought him.

But in reference to the article, there must be some law against selling kids online?!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
That is unbelievable. I thought when someone tried to auction off a state, THAT was the craziest thing to ever be on the bay, but I guess I've been proved wrong.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Ebay is now targeting the chineese market so it is not something I will not believe they had organs for sale once so why not children, some desperate couple will buy them.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Kids are not to be sold, just wrong.

It has to be fake. E-bay had some women for sale, they took them off fast. Can you ship KIDS?

Maybe WMDs are next.

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm currenlty bidding on some items on ebay... not kids though...

I would adopt children locally if I wanted more..

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Thats sick, really sick. I no i don't rant alot but people like that really #ing piss me off. Its wrong.Period. People like that don't deserve children. The world has some sick #ers in it

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Can I eat them after I buy them, or am I obligated to raise them and take care of them? What are the different flavors?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I guess selling childrens will fall in the slavery category so I dont think they will allow that, and no, you can not eat them after you buy them.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Selling children is against the rules of ebay. You can't sell firearms on ebay, pets, plants, etc., there's no way you can sell children - legally, on the service.
That's messed up, though. Especially if they were serious.

I've seen some messed up things on there. The last really funny thing was britney spears' fart in a tupperware container. it was bid up to over a million dollars, if i recall correctly. As with pretty much everything of that nature, it either gets taken down or removed by ebay a few days before bidding ends.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Once I saw program on tv from britain they were doing an antique show and one of the persons in the show said well if we can not sell it here (in europe) we can always sell it to the americans, they will buy anything. So that tells me that to the rest of the world we are nothing than spoiled brats that dont have nothing better to do but to spend money on anything, It kind of make me feel offended but it is the truth.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
so I dont think they will allow that, and no, you can not eat them after you buy them.

Damn....

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ok. you can buy them frezee them and them eat them but can not eat them fresh.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I was bought on ebay for 27 pounds.

I hope this was a joke !

lol

Deep

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'd never buy a child. but I have two to sell if anyone is interested.
They need house training though and have no concept of respect or civility.

Actually, no, I won't sell them ... I'll give them away to anyone who wants them.

Any takers ... please ???

Needless to say, they are not my kids.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Are you scare now, well I am as serious as you are.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm currently in the middle of adopting a young, 18 year old North Korean girl.

Because North Korea is a tough place to be and it's the right thing to do.

I'm thinking about adopting her 24 year old cousin too.

I know, I know, I just care too much sometimes.

I have to go have a little cry.

god I'm a good person.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
You may be a good person but right now you sound like a pretty sick puppy to me.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
You may be a good person but right now you sound like a pretty sick puppy to me.

I agree, are they your kids or toys?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Need someone to clean your house, need a friend for a lonely stary night, find them on ebay, Michael jackson will love this huh? if not already he has a accountant buying up all the cheap kids.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join