It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rebobs of Napa Valley, California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
In the small town in Napa Valley, a little more then a hour north of San Francisco is known to some conspiracy enthusiasts as the location of a Doomsday Safety Center where they store food and supplies to house the president in case of a nuclear or biological breakout.
The building itself is large and on top of the tallest hill in the valley. Gun turrets and fencing line the area and black helicopters are so regular that it made the local paper in the 90's.

The entryway to this facility is strangly old (maybe Victorian or earlier) yet the place itself is only thirty to forty years old, a large stone entryway with ornate features and a warning sign cautioning visitors with violence. Every holiday season they illuminate the whole side of the building with a giant happy face during the evening, which perplexes me unless it's a signal or beacon.

Now to the main topic. On the long and winding road to this facility is Partrick Rd. Possibly the most haunted and spooky, dark road in Napa. Gravity hills abound and there are tales since the the baby boomer years of half monkey/half robots with wings that live in the trees and attack passerby and travelers. These are the locally famous "Rebobs."

Anyone else heard of these creatures? I've never seen one but then again the people around me refuse to go there as they think it's an evil place and it ends with a dead end driveway to the military complex.

Local Interviews on Rebobs and Partrick

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotBlack

I have heard of them. It's kind of common to have local mythical legends and things. We have "frog people" around here.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Don't know about rebobs, but given its closeness to the Bohemian Grove, it sounds like that doomsday center would be an ideal location to which the owl-worshippers could be evacuated in case of catastrophe.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Say, any idea why they're called "rebobs?" That name makes me think of rhubarb for some reason.

That YouTube video really didn't do much for me, I'm sorry to say. It just seemed like an awful lot of quick-edited jump-cuts from one person to the next, and if any of them were saying anything of substance, you couldn't tell, 'cause the jump-cuts were literally happening in the middle of their sentences.

Sorry to say so.

new topics

top topics

join