It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't want Obama to reset Russian relations.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
That would be absolutely terrible. Okay, so I am a United States citizen and I admit... we FUNDED COMMUNISM. We funded Lennin and Trostky. Now, why would we want to go back there? Why would we want to go back to a time where we screwed everything up and caused WWII by funding Hitler? Why on Earth would Obama want to reset the Russian relations now?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Sounds interesting but could you define your definition of resetting or examples how Obama is resetting relations with Russia?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Well he said that he would reset relations with Russia.

I've presented my point of view and keeping that in mind... would you REALLY want relations to be reset back to when we had bankers dealing with them and using them as a puppet to create an antagonistic state to the West and create another Nazi Germany like nation to combat it?

Do we really want to go back there?

Let's move forwards. Not backwards.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by jam321

Well he said that he would reset relations with Russia.

I've presented my point of view and keeping that in mind... would you REALLY want relations to be reset back to when we had bankers dealing with them and using them as a puppet to create an antagonistic state to the West and create another Nazi Germany like nation to combat it?

Do we really want to go back there?

Let's move forwards. Not backwards.

That sounds a loy like Russia now.

I think what was meant by a reset, was starting a fresh dialoge, ignoring past us overtutres and wiping the slate clean. would it work? probably not, but i think thaats what OBama meant.

new topics

top topics

join