It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how can we stop the new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
me and my friends are planning to start a campaign to stop the new world order and any one whos involved in it , but were scared to death we will get our self killed

so how can we stop it

[edit on 30-3-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
They will not kill you they have all the tools they need to control the population. Talking aout it to people you know may help you and make you feel better, but it is too late to stop the juggernaut, of the nwo.

You will not be a threat to them unless loads of people are under your influence, and they listen to you, otherwise the powers that be will just ignore you.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
where do you live ?

the best way to take down the NWO would be to use russian briefcase tactical nukes in the region where the bilderberg meetings happen , to assure none of the NWO heads survive , potentially the training of Russian Spetsnaz Vympel units may assist you in this ops,

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I always wondered if someone ever had the balls to destroy the building during a Bildeberg meeting and how they would treat it in the news.

I have a hard time believing that there isn't some counter group to the NWO. Everything in this universe is ying and yang, black and white. Their must be a group that fights these guys on their level.

If not than God help us.

But more to the point, these people are evil, so their must be someone in the group who wants to be leader. Hence why hasn't their been moves to take the top spot as it were? Surely some mid level evil jerk off is dying to make his way to the top and take out the upper echelon, why hasn't he or she done that yet?

I believe their is an NWO, but honestly something does not fit right here.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
just get the real information out to the populace ... you could start a television channel dedicated to alternative news/conspiracies ... like a CNN version of ATS...

good luck getting the funds though...

[edit on 30-3-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

You cant stop something that doesnt exists. At least not in the way the people on this board think it does.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Exactly!
But its not that the Nwo doesn't or can't exist, is that we're gonna have to effectively explain it and prove it. There are so many contradictions and finger-poitings its becoming ridiculous.
And taking terrorist action is definately not gonna help.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Get mad, that is usually the first step, follow the lead of (Jeff Rense-hating?) Alex Jones:

Yeah! get pumped up!

For the record: I don't know if AJ really hates JR, but I did see some unconfirmed evidence of smack-talk/death threats from AJ to JR.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Make their lives a living hell - nothing works - everything needs work - you know the drill ... sabatoge ... should be simple to pull off... how many bids did you need for that roof job.... "What Roof Job" -- just a thought.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ok, you're sleeping...they're busy working 24/7.

Suddenly, one day several thousand years later, you wake up with two hands throttling your neck, choking you with the 'good grip - gotcha!,' and you were dead asleep when this started.

You could ask them nice to stop.

You could kick, scream, try to maneuver out of the Deathgrip.

You could die kicking.

That's where humanity is...Right Now.

Go ahead...think it over.....Right Now.

PS - You live alone.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
me and my friends are planning to start a campaign to stop the new world order and any one whos involved in it , but were scared to death we will get our self killed

so how can we stop it

If you have to ask this question, then please consider doing nothing but trying to get the word out. Seriously, these people are way out of your's and your friend's league. If you attempt something, you will not end up a hero, you will end up a felon at best.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The nwo will never be defeated unless we "make" our gov't kick out the federal reserve and go back to printing our own currency! As of right now, the nwo(the Rothschilds) are banking in all of but 7 countries on this earth.
Now think about that for a second! All but 7 countries are allowing the Rothschilds style of financial services in their respective nations. When you control a nations' money, you don't give a rat's ass about who does what, you've gottem by the ballz, and as I speak here right now, the House of Rothschild is dangling that carrot in front of Vladimir Putin, and Putin is considering a loan from them. One more very important thing to remember, and that is this, I know a lot of you seen all over the media and the internet where china initially said that they were done and through buying up anymore usa debt and were going to dump the american dollar from their reserve currency and pick up more euros? Well, when I read that I laughed my ass off cause I knew that was just a big ole bluff. Now, how did I know this you all might ask? I knew this because Edmond D. Rothschild opened up a bank in China after several years of negotiating, and just last september, China bought 20% of stock into that bank. Now, this left Edmond Rothschilds controlling 74% of china's banking power internationally. The reason china done this was so they could get more influence into the world bank and IMF!
The Rothschilds control everything from money to urnaium. The uranium issue is confirmed by noted former atomic energy scientist Dr Kitty Little during an interview back in 1995. So, to better understand this dynasty of Oligarchs, ya gotta go and do the historical research on them and know just how they came to be! Another factoid on this bunch is that they control "all", and yes I said "all" the Vatican's money. Also, the Rothschilds lineage dates back to the 8th century to the Khazars. The Rothschilds are german jews, and their maiden names are bauer. They became german jews by convertance back in the year 740ad, although there is another study that places this switching to judaism as late as 860ad. What this means is that the jews that are now occupying Israel are what I call "fake" jews. The Israeli flag is nothing more than an occultic flag that has spiritual ties to the planet saturn and the demon "moloch". This is confirmed in the bible also about moloch and the sacrifices made to this demon spirit. Another source that gives creedence to the fact that the ashkenazi jews really hate the original jews and are actually their enemies, and the ashkenazi jews are really gentiles or goyim. This info is straight out of the 1925 edition of the jewish encyclopedia, and goes on to say that 90% of the jewish population is actually Ashkenazi, which means that there are only 10% or maybe even less than 10% that are the real seed of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. Now, do ya see how this makes everything that has happened in the world long before our time here now a lot more clearer and why? According to history, the real jews were killed by the Khazars, and what weren't killed died of pestilences or old age. So, with that said, there might be even less than 10% of the actual jewish bloodline left on the planet. One more thing that gives much credibility to this about the Rothschilds is the faact that you can read a passage in the book of revelations that describes them to a T. Revelations 2, verse 9 says: I know thy works, and tribulation and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I "know" the blasphemy of them , which say they are jews , and are not, but are the synagogue of satan. THis couldn't describe the Rothschilds any better now could it? One more thing to remember, the Rothschilds acquired Palestine from Britain back in 1917 via the "Balfour Declaration". THis happened when the house of Rothschild guaranteed that they could get the usa to enter ww1 in exchange for the land of palestine. There is just soo much info out there on the Rothschilds. I get asked all the time about this or that concerning the new world order, and the best advice I can give is when you start studying the nwo, study the history of it first. If you don't have a background, you're just a dog chasing it's tail! I mean, everything financially and globally all goes back to the house of Rothschild. From the World Conservation Bank for Third World Countries that was set up back in 1987 by Edmond Rothschild, to Wall Street, it all goes back to the Rothschilds! We have had 12 recessions and 1 major depression since the federal reserve was set up in 1913, and all of it was just to make runs on the banks, pocket trillions of dollars, and then turn around and loan back the same money the people gave to the gov't, who gave it back to wall street, who gave it back to the banks to loan back to the american citizen at a good interest rate of course, so they could pocket more money later on down the road! Now, tell me this doesn't look like what's happening right now on wallstreet as we speak? How much more evidence do the american people need before they get really angry? If you want to defeat the nwo, hit them where it hurts, run their banking institutions outta the country!

top topics

join