It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking with Popes March.9.2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Walking With Popes

I found this article about Popes and ufo's.
The more intresting part is that there are some nice info and theories about HAARP and the Vatican SILOE probe that 'supossedly' took images of Planet X. Now, on this site, they claim further that they have recorded the ET meeting with Eisenhower back in 1954.

Two days before, at the request of President Dwight D. Eisenhower, the bishop had been part of a delegation witness to a clandestine U.S./extraterrestrial meeting at Edwards Air Force Base. This event was the meeting that occurred in California at Muroc Airfield (which later became Edwards Air Force Base) of an alien delegation with President Eisenhower, attended by Bishop McIntyre. The meeting was filmed by the U.S. military with 3 16mm cameras, placed at different points, loaded with color film and spring drive motors; that is because each camera operator had to change the film every 3 minutes and because in the presence of the aliens, electric motors did not work. In total they shot 20 minutes of film in 7 rolls, each of them 30 meters in length.

For some reason, this topic keeps getting more and more exciting, it is adrenalin pumping... read on !

This situation (the secret treaty) continued on throughout the Pontificate of Angelo Giussepe Roncalli (Pope Blessed John XXIII), who many times expressed to the leaders of SIV his fears regarding investing too much trust in these beings. That may be one of the main reasons for convening The Second Vatican Ecumenical Council: investigating the need to take a first concrete step toward the renewal of the Church, in view of the possibility of imminent contact.

There is also a picture there claimed to be the jesuit-photo of planetX.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I don't know if the source on this is very reliable but it seems likely that the vatican is in on the cover up. The catholic church knows a lot more than they are willing to admit and i wouldn't doubt they know a thing or two about ET life.
S&F.

TheAssociate

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

the link you provided doesn't seem to work.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dkman222

www.aliensthetruth.com...
YES it works ...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Vatican SILO* probe

*Runs and hides* - That is so NOT going to happen!

Naw, really, just teasing.

Thanks for another great thread - fascinating stuff!

And I've no doubt about Alien life - and even less doubt the Vatican knows them on a first name basis!

[edit on 27-5-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Haha, I just figured out what you tried to say SILO getting Probe.
But it is Siloe ..

new topics

top topics

join