It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is our life some sort of entertainment!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I have been sitten around and thinking, maybe to much i dont know. But ive been thinking what is the point of our existance, why are we here. i mean some its a test of our faith but i say bs. why should we be tested okay i mean if there is a god why doesnt he make everything perfect instead of letting all this war and chaos and conspiracy happen why didnt he make it all perfect to where none of it would happen, i mean he didnt have to give us free will but supposably he did. so maybe this is all a form of entertainment for this god maybe hes bored, so he wants to watch us all destroy each other if this is the way it is supposed to happen. i mean what is the point if he supposably knows what is going to happen before it happens, then why the heck does he let it happen?? thats what i am wondering and another thing that really ticks me off about the christian belief. if we dont believe we will be sent to hell for eternity. but how are we to believe if we dont see, i mean sentenced to an eternity in hell for blind faith. im sorry but that seems pretty stupid to me since hes supposed to be loving and great and he can do that???? confuses me i mean if he is that selfish then i believe id rather go to hell because im sorry but thats rediculous.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
But ive been thinking what is the point of our existance.

there aint one.. thats why we keep asking dumb questions

the only part you play in being here is just that BE HERE lol

the longer the better as far as am concerned neways.. didnt remember not being here wont remember being gone.. back to the void!! we gooo

and if there is a point to this "thing" then its to sefl replicate and stay in it as a race for as long as possible.

my 2cents

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Yes, we are starring in an ET hash'n slash hardcore XXX ganster war movie..

We are like stemcells, when the work is done, we just dont do anything..
When we were miners or mineworkers or workers in general, we fulfilled our reason for exsisting, but the emploers took theyr business else where, so here we are, wasting time on useless tv...haha..and being used by the nwo...maybe remnants of you know who are still running the show....

[edit on 30-3-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
lol u following me about

hehe but thats what its like tho really.. i mean we have NO goal for our race

none i for one find that shocking!!!! cant we all work together and just build some huggggeeee space ship

I mean hey im not doing nothing down on the rock and im happy to boldy go were no human as gone befor ( dont ask me to put on them stupid costumes theo you got NO CHANCE )

tho saying that 7 of 9 was yummy

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
exactly, we have no reason for beig here we are just building up to our own destruction it doesnt make sense to me.... and i dont mean taht i think we are starring in a film or nothin like that i mean if there was a god i think that our existance is for mere entertainment because he already can do what ever he wants so why not give himself a show i dont know i just think its stupid and i dont see a point is all im saying

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
i mean if there is a god who made him, how do he come to be is there a higher power than him i mean what he just appeared out of nowhere and said oh im just going to do what ever i want and create these people and watch them fall and wait im going to create lucifer and then its going to be a race to see who can win more people over wtf man its just a bunch bs if you ask me

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
why is it that we cant go further than our technology allows us like, why can we only go so far under sea and why can we only go so far in space whats the deal i mean why are we not aloud to see beyond that. i just dont understand. and has anyone heard about the mayans, i mean they where really advanced, and then oh out of nowhere they dissapear withought a trace, and we as advanced as we are cant figure out where they went its strange to me

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I suppose there is no meaning in life at all, we ar just like flowers on the wind of time (poetic).

Our life, the whole system is a sort of entertainment, not for some god, but for us. Cause we don't know what we are doing here so we try and imagin and make systems to make it all easier, in other words to entertain ourselves so we have something to do till our end comes.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
If you think of yourself as a body, a mass of flesh, bones, organs, etc., then there is nothing after this life and it makes this life and everything that happens in it all important. How sad. Alternately, if you think of yourself (as I do) as your eternal soul, then, it makes this life and the things you learn here only a small part of you. Eternity is a looooong time, life here is maybe 90 - 100 years if you're lucky. It's all in your perspective.

I think of life on earth as a giant school that our souls are attending in order to learn the things that we need to (or more accurately the things that we, our souls, have chosen to learn). I don't know if you have children or not but let's assume for a moment that you do. If you do everything for them and give them everything they not only need, but want, then they will not have learned a thing except dependence on you. Even though you probably do this out of love for them, is it wise? Is it true love? No, because you are not allowing them the freedom to express themselves in any other way except dependence on you. Most of us learn the most from our failures. If we didn't have the freedom to make those mistakes/failures, we wouldn't become anything but slaves to the Provider. That's life on earth. Period.

[edit on 30/3/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustin28
I have been sitten around and thinking, maybe to much i dont know. But ive been thinking what is the point of our existance, why are we here. i mean some its a test of our faith but i say bs. why should we be tested okay i mean if there is a god why doesnt he make everything perfect instead of letting all this war and chaos and conspiracy happen why didnt he make it all perfect to where none of it would happen, i mean he didnt have to give us free will but supposably he did. so maybe this is all a form of entertainment for this god maybe hes bored, so he wants to watch us all destroy each other if this is the way it is supposed to happen. i mean what is the point if he supposably knows what is going to happen before it happens, then why the heck does he let it happen?? thats what i am wondering and another thing that really ticks me off about the christian belief. if we dont believe we will be sent to hell for eternity. but how are we to believe if we dont see, i mean sentenced to an eternity in hell for blind faith. im sorry but that seems pretty stupid to me since hes supposed to be loving and great and he can do that???? confuses me i mean if he is that selfish then i believe id rather go to hell because im sorry but thats rediculous.

Why do you think you've started to ask questions? Could it be that something/someone is urging you to start learning? Questions are good... looks like a beginning happening. Congratulations! You've started your life's work.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I used to think the same as you.
ETs using us as test subjects, entertainment. I was paranoid and depressed.
I then heard the Gospel on a Sunday morning when I had a hangover, couldnt find the remote and decided to listen.
I was also suicidal, taking so much drugs that it could kill me and I thought "oh well, if I die, it will all be over".
The preacher asked, "What will you tell Jesus about why he should let you in heaven?"
I thought, "well im a god-hearted person, I try to do what is right and God understands extenuating circumstances".
Then the preacher said the exact same thing I was thinking and said that wasnt good enough, Our best was like filthy rags before a Holy God.
I thought well, Maybe.
Then after the program, I asked God, "If you love women as much as men show me in the Bible". I was a bitter feminist.
I opened the Bible and there it was. (I cant remember what exactly)
Later that night, I got on my knees and said the prayer the preacher had said.
"God, I believe in Your Son, that He died for my sins, and rose again the third day".
Boom!!!!
I felt Jesus put His arms around me and I felt like I had never felt before!
All the confusion, guilt and questions melted away!
The next morning I didnt need drugs or even a cigarette!
That was 16 years ago and I would am still in Love with Jesus!
I am not proselytizing. You can do the same thing alone, without a church or a leader, like I did!
May the Lord Bless you!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The way my life is now, is only to do with other humans, they destroyed my life on purpose. It has nothing to do with god or aliens, even though i think both exist. People are real scum, and if you think school bullying is bad, wait until you get gang stalked as an adult, and you have to rely on yoruself to survive, in the world, and scum absolutely ruin your life, for some stup1d vendetta in there mind.

My life has been so perved into, i have had no privacy since 1992, and i can tell you, there are real moinsters out there destroying lifes just for this purpose,a nd they take great pleasure in destroying someone who has done nothing, to send them to the gutter, for no reason, other then the people destroying that persons life is scum.

So do not believe that it is god or aliens doing sh1t to your life, you should only worry about what the scum on this planet can do to you, because they will never stop destroying lifes, and its going to get worse.

So do not ever give up your faith in god, and believe in aliens if you want, but remember it is humans here that are destroying your life, if your life is destroyed. People are just scum.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The title of your thread reminds of a quote from the author Clive Barker "Every life is a leave on the story tree" Its is one of my favorite quotes. Maybe life if just a bunch of stories, and what learn from them.

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I didnt trust anyone either.
The only people who seemed to care were PAID psychiatrists!
50$ an hour!
I believe gangstalking is real. Ive seen it done to others.
God sees it too and He cares!
Why do you think murderers and evil people go to hell?
Its because they dont want to change.
They love power and money!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
well tell me, this if you are raised all your life to beleive in christianity, than most likely you will believe that,beccause you are sccared to burn in hell the rest of your life, or if you are raised up as a muslim you will only know that. but me i was raised in the christian faith and until a couple of years ago i was scared to be anything else, becasue i was afraid of hell becasue it was the only thing i was taught then i became open minded and started looking into these other religions and all of them make no sense i mean the bible contradicts it's self so many times its not funny. i mean yea people are taught to believe but there is no real proof of existance, the only thing people have is faith, and withought faith there wouldnt be these things i mean yea if you beleive in something your going to see things happen in that faith because of the faith you have. i mean people say oh well i turned from god and everything started to go wrong but do you know why it started to go wrong because they lost that faith. but then when they say oh but i found him again, things go right but you know why because they have that faith again. i mean thats how it works in religion all you can have is that faith thats what makes things good you need some faith in something to make things work

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustin28

I wasnt raised in Christianity.
We hardly EVER went to any kind of church.
Faith become fact when you meet God.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
ive never met god, but i am the type that says believing is seeing so yea id like to be shown cause as far as im concerned hes none existant ive no proof ive seen no miracles, i mean show me a miracle show me something to proove to me that this guy is real and ill drop to my knees and worship. but you will say of course you cannot see god and noone will see him till we go to heaven, and you cannot have blind faith but im sorry i dont believe and i cannot have faith in something that would let this world suffer anyway and if im damned to hell than so be it ya know sorry that this guy couldnt show me himself so i would beleive or some sort of miracle and im not depressed or suicidal or anything else im just being open minded

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustin28

Ask God, not people.
With an honest heart!
He will show you The Way!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
yea ivebeen there and done that like i said ive asked him, but i never was really shown a way i neverheard any body telling me anything i jusst thought it was the right thing to do until i realized that my life was still going wrong with this guy in it even after i became christian things where going wrong i seen no change i seen nothing becoming easier i mean so no i was not shown the way like i said its a faith thing i guess

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Dustin, just because you have God in your life doesn't mean your life on earth will be good. People, too often, think that everything will be rosy and when it's not, they turn from God. We're here to learn. Most of us learn from tough times. When we recognize that we are getting good out of bad (learning from the tough times) then the tough times aren't that bad anymore and we're able to recognize the work of God in our lives.

new topics

top topics

join