It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schneider and Branton files

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
In regards to Dulce and the alleged base, was there ever any photographs, sketches or drawings released that detailed ventilation shafts or where ventilation shafts might be located on the mesa in regards to the base? As was on the History channels UFO Hunters Episode, the key to authenticating this bases existence, or any kind of subterranean structure, would be to find and photograph such man made objects in the area.

I was also reading that so called "seismic" or "sonar" surveys were conducted on top of the mesa in multiple areas. Were the results ever released to the public by the "team" which conducted these investigations? Or is it just another case of "fictional internet hot-air"?

Another thing which strikes me about the Archuleta Mesa and the Dulce area, are the amount of USGS markers in Google Earth pertaining to the amount of seismic activity in the area in 1966. There's not just one event, but many many events directly underneath the mesa.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

So far, only reports of tunnels and alleged vents from the area. No photographic evidence of any vents from the alleged base exist. I have been to many bases in my military career, and most of them have vents for underground areas. They are kind of in plain sight, but people were used to seeing them and did not ask what they were. I would imagine Dulce would do the same thing, having them in plain sight.

On the UFO Hunters program, a Native guide told the crew of vents and many tunnels in the area. He did not say much, and refused to show them any of the tunnels or their locations. It could be he decided not to get involved, or it is possible he was yanking their chain. I kind of believe the latter, because I would guess the locals get all kinds of people looking for the base at Dulce. They do like the people to eat at their restaurants and spend money in their small town, so they may say mysterious stuff to keep people coming back. Roswell has made a lot of money on the tourist trade from UFO buffs, so why not the Dulce area?

That is why I think people should look for the signs and photograph them for themselves.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
he mentions in one of the videos that aliens have reached us through some sort of hole created by the nuclear explosions in the 50s..he said that LIFE magazine had a photo of the mushroom cloud where you could see a dark part in the middle through which you could see star constellations that are not known to us..and that LIFE magazine was threatened for printing it..

ive looked but cant find any info regarding this image..has anyone a link?

<< 1   >>

join