It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official, fluoridisation is bad.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I was at my dentists office two weeks ago. I have been visiting him for several years now, starting when he was part of the movement to stop using murcury in fillings here in Canada. He has always been verry strait forward about health risks involved with certain chemicals. As I was waiting for other clients to go first, I was checking out the articles and general information he put up in the waiting room. Most of them I was already familiar with, and goes back to the buisness with mucury. I couldn't help but notice a new one on general dentistry myths. One said that the fluoridisation of the water supply does not help the teeth.

WHAT!?! This is a trained dentist saying it, not one of us conspiricy nuts. The paragraph on it goes on to say that the floride increases the odds down the road for diesases, disorders, and conditions like Osteoporosis. Now, I would like to ask the ATS comunity, if a dentist is up for telling the truth about this procces, then why does this continue?

Before anyone asks, no, I did not get a chance to talk with him personally about this. He recently started working with a new partner, and it was this partner who did the work I was in for.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hitler tried to put flouride in the water supply.

""I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an official
of the great IG Farben chemical industries and was also prominent in the
Nazi movement at the time. I say this with all the earnestness and
sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years` research into the
chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine--any person
who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more
will never again be the same person mentally or physically." CHARLES E.
PERKINS, Chemist, 2 October 1954."

The entire medical medical community has been brainwashed. This is why no one is listening to your dentist. They figure he is a nutjob. If anyone is still going to the doctor, I highly recommend you consider switching to a herbalist.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Flouride is in the water so it's readily available for Nuclear uses.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I have been aware of this since 1978. Of course, I am a no-body so who cares what I know and believe.

This is consistent with what authorities did to Dr Royal Rife and his cancer cure research back in the 50's.

People need to inform themselves rather than being told what is good for them. What authorities say is good, is usually good for the company and profit margins rather than the people they are supposed to be helping.

Do not trust any big business. Wake up, World.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I have been aware of this for quite some time. I started boiling my water before I drink it but recently found out that boiling water can concentrate the fluoride (or so the internet told me lol)

What are ways that I can get the fluoride out of my drinking water? I can't seem to find the answer to that anywhere.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by porschedrifter

Do you really belive that? If so I fear for your family's future safety.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashodi

You need an Ionizing filter system. And yes boiling will only increase the potency of the flouride in the remaining water.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Water Fluoridation has been a center piece in controversy for more than 50 years. Regardless of the level of controversy fluoridation is underway in most major North American cities.

Dr. Robert Caxton, Ph.D. former US EPA scientist, speaking on CBC TVs Marketplace in 1992, called fluoridation, "the greatest case of scientific fraud of this century, if not of all time."

It's important to note that regardless of debate, there has never been a study done which proves sodium fluoride protects the teeth's enamel which is the reasoning we are told behind our fluoride ingestion.

"Here in Toronto we've been fluoridating for 36 years (46 now). Yet Vancouver - which has never fluoridated - has a cavity rate lower than Toronto's." --Dr. Hardy Limeback, Ph.D., in Biochemistry, D.D.S., head of the Department of Preventive Dentistry for the University of Toronto, and president of the Canadian Association for Dental Research.

The substance in question is a major piece to many types of industry since the 50's, but unfortunately sodium fluoride is the toxic by-product piece of the equation. A quick Internet search will show you an image from a 1950 Alcoa aluminum advertisement saying, "Fluoridate your water with confidence, use high purity Alcoa sodium fluoride".

Industry was required to pay large disposal fees to rid themselves of this harmful waste until we were told it was beneficial to teeth. At this point we began to pay them for it. Please continue to research for yourselves if you haven't already. Consider keeping your family away from fluoridated water ingestion, municipal or bottled, and contacting your local representatives with your concerns.

Steam distillation will remove fluoride from contaminated water, although expensive.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It seems a hassle to get good drinking water, you might try ecola blue on the net, they can send you a osmosis distiller that creates 12 gallons or so per day out of humidity in the air, but you also get it from showers too, so the problem seems to me at least one of forcing drugs onto teh public and making a choice to not take the medication extremely cumbersome or expensive, but now with all the reports of RX in the water supply people should seriously reconsider where they get their water from.

Just getting it from natural springs in bottles doesn't help if it was pulled from a municiple water supply, since it can be contaminated with RX. Distillation seems the only current option and not a cheap one either.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I've just been looking into reverse osmosis systems, and they claim to remove lots of things, including fluoride and mercury. Quite cheep aswell at around 250 pounds (UK)
www.detox.co.uk...
the website I've been looking at. And will probably be buying from in the near future.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Here in the Netherlands we don't have fluorised water, and, I think this is even more important: Childeren's toothpastes have lower flouride levels in them. The people are told by doctors to buy childeren's toothpaste for their childeren since the high level fluoride adult tootpastes are dangerous for them.

So yes, they know, but somehow they don't care I guess... You know what it is, I think if they stop fluorising the water claims will come their way because stopping the fluorising would be like admitting it was bad.

So maybe it is as always, about the money.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So do you actually know the concentration of fluor in the drinking water?

Here in holland, they claim that there's always a small amount of 'natural' fluor found in water. That it isn't harmfull below 1.1mg/liter, and dutch water contains only 0.1mg/liter of drinking water. And state they don't put any extra fluoride in the watersupplies. Ofcourse these are only claims...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Where I live 0.23 mg/l, there is indeed some natural fluoride in the water, as would be expected since it's a natural element in nature. (I would be concerned if there was none in it, because that would be weird) The problem is that we are not supposed to exceed that natural amount of fluoride... there's no reason for that and it's not good for our bodies.

It's just like with magnesium, also occurs in nature and is most defenitly needed by us, but if you ingest to much you heart stops.

edit/ fluorised water communities in America have over 2.0 mg/l

[edit on 26/3/09 by ambushrocks]

[edit on 26/3/09 by ambushrocks]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Most European countries have rejected fluoridation.

Any naturally occurring fluoride is "Calcium Fluoride" not the toxic by-product "Sodium Fluoride".

Both very, very different.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I can count on one hand how many glasses/bottles of water I have drank in my lifetime.. I do not drink water plain. Never will.

Drink a popular soda, as they have to filter out 99.999% of the chemicals (Fluoride, and other pharasutical residues these days). and their filtering methods are far superior than your local water dist.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
WOW!! I am in awe! An actual dentist jsut swore fluoride aint good for you! Thats awesome!
Ive looked into this..and last year, i purchased a 2 stage coutnertop filter. Thiers 2 housings. One, i have a 0.5 micron carbon block filter, and the other, is a fluoride filter. Its aluminium soemthing another, and supposed to catch like 80% or more of flouride.
Now, reverse osmosis is an option, but remember, it also removes 97 - 99% of everyything else in the water....so prob a good idea to take yuor vitamins and mineral pills. Steaming it yes, ive seen the steamers..takes huors to prduce a pot, andexpensive very. Distillers, thats what thier called.
NOw, for the aluminum fluoride filter i mentioned, anyone else have any info on it? feedback? in terms of reliability? It is recommneded to change it every 600 gallons.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The fluroide filter, is over on www.pwgazette.com
just google it in, and look at the flouride filter,..and yuoll se what im talkin about.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Here's 2 cool websits i found.. what does eveyone think?
www.holisicmed.com...
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
and heres another cool website with LOTS of interesting info... scary stuff.
www.nofluoride.com...&water.htm

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Oh man, thanks for this response guys! I don't know the concentration here, but it must be bad for it to be worth mentioning. I think I'll try and do a test now...

top topics

join