It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assaulted by 'fake' cop!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
So, people wonder why I don't trust the police. Well, I have a story that happened to me about 15 years ago. It's true. I have just changed a couple of details to protect myself from this headcase, because he is still out there, even though he's not in any sort of LE.

It happened in 1993. I was married to my first wife. We were very young and I worked to jobs. My night job was bouncing in a club.

Well, normally, I would ride my bike from the club home after work because we had only one car. However, on the night in question, I was driving our car home.

It was late. Red and blue lights flashed in my mirror so I immediately pulled off the road. I placed both hands on the steering wheel and waited for the officer.

The officer came to my window. I looked up and there was a light in my face. He asked me to step out of the car. I complied.

As soon as I stepped out of the car I realized something was wrong. His uniform did not look right. It was not the same color as our city police officers. A few years earlier I had been a police explore with the boy scouts.

At once I was nervous. When I got a look at his badge I realized it was a security badge.

He asked me, "Where is the girl that usually drives this car?"

I said, "You mean my wife?"

His reply, "What's she doing married to a ***hole like you?"

I was young, I got a bit defensive. We exchanged a few words. And I said, "I want to talk to your watch commander."

He told me he didn't have to call anyone!

The next thing I did was a big mistake. I grabbed my license from his hand. A split second later he smacked me with the maglite he was holding. I stumbled back. And in all honestly, I let out a frightened shriek.

I put my hands up defensively. Boxing style. He took another swing and caught me on the arms. I lunged and we wrestled. He started going for his gun. I freaked and I managed to trip him. He fell. At which point I ran into an alley.

I ran 5 blocks home. I called the police. They came to my house. Took me to my car and followed me home. I filed a complaint. But he disappeared.

Three months later he was arrested. It turns out he was former security guard. He got caught when he pulled over a 16 yo girl and harassed her and made sexual advances toward her.

He went to prison for a grand total of 6 months less a day! He got out and went to work for a well known package delivery company.

True story. I feel lucky to be alive. When he was questioned about the incident with me. He told the arresting officers he "was gonna shoot the son of a ****! But he ran off like a chicken ****!"

"just submit"

Submit Lew Rockwell

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by traderjack

Oh my gosh!

The first thing that came to my mind was that he had been watching for your wife.

I'm sorry about what happened to you, but just imagine what would could have happened if your wife was alone in the car!

How creepy!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I hope something comes along in the equation that takes him out of the equation... forever. I would be freaked out if some dude was stalking my loved one too

For this dangerous weirdo to get off with a slap in the wrist...

join