It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think there would be an actual currency called the amero or a NAU called the NAU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I was just thinking that because of how I have seen people say there is no amero, or there is no North American Union but when you see people asking different individuals about a single currency for the continent or a single nation and not mention the NAU or amero you seem to get different answers.

What if it wasn't called that, they really wouldn't be lying and after the currency and nation came about they could say see there isn't an amero or NAU

The same thing could be said for a one world currency I doubt it would be called NWO, new world order, eartho, terra, or any thing that translates into one order/world/earth

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
yea, I seriously doubt theyre dumb enough to call it the Amero

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I would not be so sure

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I would say so, especially now that China want to get rid of the Dollar.
On a side note i live in Brussels and on a street lamps pole outside my building there is a flyer stuck to it saying to google Amero and visit this site.
www.amerocurrency.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Anybody who doubts the coming "one world currency", ya need to look at these headlines.

And the IMF has said that it is considering printing hundreds of billions of dollars worth of its own currency.
www.washingtonsblog.com...
MOSCOW, March 19 (Reuters) - China and other emerging nations back Russia's call for a discussion on how to replace the dollar as the world's primary reserve currency, a senior Russian government source said on Thursday. Russia has proposed the creation of a new reserve currency, to be issued by international financial institutions, among other measures in the text of its proposals to the April G20 summit published last Monday.

Calls for a rethink of the dollar's status as world's sole benchmark currency come amid concerns about its long-term value as the U.S. Federal Reserve moved to pump more than a trillion dollars of new cash into the ailing economy late Wednesday.
www.reuters.com...
Less than a month after lambasting European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet for failing to keep up with Ben S. Bernanke’s efforts to stem the recession, foreign-exchange traders are glad he’s behind the curve.

The 16-nation currency strengthened 7.7 percent versus the dollar since February, after tumbling 9.3 percent in the first two months of the year. JPMorgan Chase & Co., Morgan Stanley and Citigroup Inc. are advising investors to buy euros.
www.prisonplanet.com...
China has expressed support for Russia’s proposal to hand the IMF the power to create a new supra-national global currency in response to the call for an alternative to the U.S. dollar as the world reserve currency.

Webmaster's Commentary:
The US Government is about to learn the wisdom of the old adage that one should be very careful who one steps on on the way up because you will likely meet them again on your way back down.
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I don't see no one on here that is doubting the fact it may happen. I was posing the question would anyone call the new monetary union/government the New World Order or actually have a currency called the Amero.

new topics

top topics

join