It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

magnetosphere/sunspot/sun causing airplane malfunctions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed how many plane crashes there have been (around the world) in recent weeks? Doesn't it seem to be more than normal? or maybe it's just me....does anyone think it may have something to do with our magnetosphere and sunspot cycle?? This article is quite interesting and says alot on the subject of the sun and how it may affect our electrical system and computer grids...
alexansary.com...
Does anyone else think it could be tied together? I am not looking for conspiracy theories, just curious if anyone else has noticed...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The local news just said there was another one outside of Dallas ... something to do with the military. I was wondering if it didn't have something do with all the UFO reports.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sty

we are at a prolonged sunspot minimum, thats why it has be so cold.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I have been thinking this - or something along these lines...

Along with the sub collisions that have happened out at sea (twice in the past few weeks). It all seems a little odd to me....

Maybe I am just noticing it more, maybe it's being reported more or maybe it's like a bus - none come and then 3 turn up at once...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The Air Force has said that the one in Texas didn't crash.

As for the others, air travel has grown in HUGE numbers since 1981. From 1981 to 2007, revenue air travel more than doubled. There were a little over 5 million revenue departures in 1981. In 2007, there were over 11 million. That doesn't count general aviation. General aviation is the most unsafe area of aviation. The planes fly lower, and slower, and are usually uncontrolled. They can pretty much go where they will, and get themselves into trouble.

new topics

top topics

join