It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Field Disrupter, possible anti-gravity applications

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Sandia and Livermore laboratories developed the reverse engineered MFD technology. The government will go to any lengths to protect this technology. The plasma, mercury based, is pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin and accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive plasma with the resulting gravity disruption. The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field, which disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within proximity, by 89 percent. Do not misunderstand. This is not antigravity. Anti-gravity provides a repulsive force that can be used for propulsion. The MFD creates a disruption of the Earth's gravitational field upon the mass within the circular accelerator. The mass of the circular accelerator and all mass within the accelerator, such as the crew capsule, avionics, MFD systems, fuels, crew environmental systems, and the nuclear reactor, are reduced by 89%.This causes the effect of making the vehicle extremely light and able to outperform and outmaneuver any craft yet constructed--except, of course, those UFOs we did not build.

This technology will have galactic implications if it even comes out area 51. So what do you think? Tell me any more information if you know any regarding this tech.

Lawbringer

MBF

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
250,000 atmospheres is about 3,675,000psi, what materials that we have can withstand these pressures? If you spin a mercury plasma at 50,000rpm, what will happen to the containment vessel? Personally I think this is just BS. I thought this would be great til I started thinking about it and doing a little math.

join