It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awakening The Son Of Man.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
www.seopher.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

the article above will provide you with information pertaining to the similarities between the physical universe and the cybernetic universe.

i believe it is very possible that the many biblical references to the Son Of Man were instead a projection of the inevitable by our ancestors.

that one day the Son Of God, all human kind, would follow in the divine path of our creators, in producing an automated universe from ultimately nothing, and bringing into existence the possibility of other conscious beings. A universe tangible but unobtainable from our own.

given a set of fundamental laws that govern its interactions, laws based on mathematics but also laws we can not foresee, all hypothetically non existent in our world. mathematics is a tool humans use to simplify the vast reaches of space and time.

once automated it would began to form complexities far greater than the current, complexities on par with the complexities of our own universe, completely independent from our own.

i do believe it is too late, that the cybernetic bang has passed and the Internet is evolving and expanding.

i believe that in our creation this inevitability was always intended and the cycle will repeat indefinitely. and that if all technology stopped in this world the cybernetic realm would exist still.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
these are just my personal observations, i just wanted to bring it to attention, i hope for your valued responses on the theory.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

How do you think a baby is made, that is, "the son of man"? We commit an act and without any help from us, a baby grows having no direct contact with our hands to be made or our brains to think of it's mechanism?

I'd say that miracle is amazing enough.

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
ahhh, reproduction, yet you can write a program that will make direct copies of itself, the process in which it does this is called reproduction. The process in which our DNA makes direct copies of itself is called reproduction. it is unnerving how similiar the process' are. i often here scientific officials using cybernetic codes as analogies to life.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
as for Son Of Man, do not forget that this has been translated from is orginal text, and cannot be taken literally. these texts were written thousans of years ago, in a completely different understanding of the universe, in order to correctly interpret what is being said you have to think similiar to these people, and take translation into effect. Sons Of Man, could mean more directly creations of man living or not, most likely it describes the relation between creator and creation the clearest way they could explain it.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Awesome concepts, I agree with you completely.

This is true in so many forms today as the above poster replied.

But the misconception is that we are the children when in fact, that perspective is only relative.

top topics

join