It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Traffic Wardens to be given powers of arrest - war coming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Last year, David Icke in a by-election and his public meeting was videotaped. A lot of what he had to say was his usual stuff but there was some new information in there.

As a piece of extemporaneous public speaking it was pretty decent.

However, one detail stood out in particular. He said that he was contacted by a traffic warden who was a bit shocked when his boss gave out to him what's called a "PACE card" - it details what you're supposed to say when you arrest someone: "I must advise you that you have the right to remain silent... etc."

A while later he ran into a friend who was a policeman who said to him that he was involved in setting up emergency infrastructure for the area, in a parallel move to things I've seen discussed by Alex Jones. His policeman friend told him that a war was anticipated that could result in real public unrest, and the police might have their hands full and have to co-opt the likes of traffic wardens to help out.

Disturbing, no?

If you want to watch the video of his speech, it can be found here.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm not one to believe much of what Icke says, but it could be true. Who do you think the possible war could be with? I don't really see someone as being a conquering type of person in power anywhere, so why would they worry about their own land? Maybe it's a civil war.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
At the time this was going on, Iran was still very much in the cross-hairs. Even now, there's still a huge US Navy presence in the Gulf. I think another unprovoked war might well provoke a serious reaction here, not just from Muslims, but also from ordinary citizens who've had enough of this nonsense.

There's also a real possibility that things could go seriously t***-up economically, which could result in civil disorder.

Whichever... I don't necessarily agree with Icke on, for example, the reptilian thing or the bloodlines business, but he does good research and his analysis about the "agenda" being pursued by both sides of the political spectrum is, I think, spot on.

In case you haven't seen all three hours of the video, he says that the "agenda" is the policies that both sides implement, that they keep coming back to, for example the European Constitution. Originally the EEC was just supposed to be a free trade area, removing tariffs to promote the transfer of goods within the first 6 and then 9 countries. Icke's argument is that the endgame was always political union with legislation imposed by fewer and fewer, and less representative, politicians.

Ireland rejected the constitution. Are they going to leave it there? No.

I also think that the "chipping" is going to be pushed more and more. I couldn't believe the story a couple of years back when some deluded family in the US actually agreed to be chipped. Eurghhh.

There's a rather good interview Aaron Russo gave to Alex Jones before his (Russo's, obviously) death in which he describes how David Rockefeller was saying that the object is to get everybody chipped so that if anyone gives any trouble, you just "turn off" the chip. No more money... and that's the least of the possibilities. There's always the chance that the chip might have some sort of lethal technology embedded for real emergencies.

I guess the ultimate paranoid nightmare is that the people who put up the Georgia Guidestones get hold of that kind of technology.

join