It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Obama Backed Ruthless Foreign Thug

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Proof Obama Backed Ruthless Foreign Thug

Now, how many people can argue the facts put forth in this report?? I guess the WND is not news worthy, or people are just "Obama-haters". READ THIS ARTICLE......look at the links. Read the emails.....LOOK AT THE PICTURE.....RESEARCH ODINGA and see if this is something our PRESIDENT should be privy to, or to have even been a part of.....

Thoughts??? Haters??? People who have "woke-up"???

(BTW, how can I get the message under my picture [target_blank] to not show up everytime I post a pic??? Help!)

[edit on 17-3-2009 by scrubsnstuffkim]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well, Bush backed lots of 'foreign thugs.'

That's all I have to say. And it's all in perspective, anyway.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Yeah, I mean I could do this kind of report for Bush and Bill Clinton. I certainly know I could do it for Nixon as well

But anyway, you do bring up a good point that our fellow Obama seems to be a puppet, whether he knows it or not. I'd rather believe he doesn't that way if he is a good guy he can just plead ignorance ( I don't think that works anymore though...) and get on with his life.

But I am assuming he does know since he filled his cabinet with people all from Wall-Street and other big business. I do still think it might be a little too early to start crapping on him for his whole Presidency. 6 months is my mark.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

It has been very disturbing to me, because I consider myself to be extremely patriotic. So, to feel these things against my own president is foreign to me. Granted, I didn't approve of several (understatement) things that happened during Bush's administration, I still felt like he had the Americans best interest at heart. That may be ignorance on my part, I am aware of that, but I can not put any faith in OBAMA. I can not say without an UNPATRIOTIC bone in my body that I am any better off with him in office than I was with Bush (either) or Clinton. But, atleast with those past presidents, I felt they were on the same page I (and other Americans) am on. I felt like their motivations were American only. I viewed their "bad decisions" as them making decisions based on what they had to deal with at the time. People forget that in the few days after 9-11, everyone would have went to fight......every American backed Bush. He had one of the highest approval ratings of all time. Unfortunately, he can't take back the things that he did, just like we can't take back the feelings of anger that we (as Americans) had. We just didn't make decisions based on that day that affected the whole country. That's the only difference. We all had his (Bush's) back when it happened, regardless of how it happened or why, we were behind him......Now, I have a hard time finding that same will to back this one......

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

hmmmm, super reader....it only took you one minute to look at the information in the link....amazing......thanks for your time

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by scrubsnstuffkim

You make a good point, whoever I never did like George. Always seemed a little sub-par for me. But I can respect people who thought he'd be good for the country, when 9/11 first happened the American citizens were looking for an answer and George had one.

That's the reason he was so popular, actually I think the only reason why he won in 2004 was that he'd started the war and people expected him to finish it. Mostly all citizens will follow their leader in a time of war, that's just history.

I think that Obama has kinda dug himself a hole. We are starting to see that his whole campaign was a dog and pony show and we were along for ride. Now all of his policies and rhetoric that were promised are slowly changing into something a little disturbing.

But like I said it is a little too early for me to make a judgment on him as far as how he'll fair in the long run. I think that people also mis-understand what Patriotism is these days.

It's not about supporting your President, it's about loving your Country. I love CANADA, with all my heart, wouln't wanna live anywhere else. However I do hate the people who run it with a passion, does not make me an ounce less patriotic.

It actually makes me a smart patriot, because I am actually thinking about the future of my Country and asking questions to the people who run it inefficiently.

The same could be said for you.

~Keeper

top topics

join