It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last night, i saw one.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Um yeah I left out one important detail about the lights that I saw. These light were rotating in a circle. What object do you know of that can do that?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Ok, here is my dodgy image (MSPAINT Sucks
)

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

I only offered my own experience. I criticized no-ones. I, myself, have not yet gotten to see that, which you describe. Therefore, I shant even try to explain it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reply to post by XeonSky

Not a bad drawing at all for MS Paint. Thank you for posting that.

I hope you get to see it again. (From the same vantage distance, too, eh?
)

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

No I'm sorry, you did nothing wrong. Topic's like this set me off sometimes, please don't take what I said the wrong way.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Don't worry too much about not having pictures. They would come in handy as far as evidence is concerned, but few people have a mini DVD or camera on hand when the weird jumps out at them.

I know. I've posted many times on this site about the night I saw a Bigfoot. I was alone, I didn't have a camera and wouldn't have had time to use it if I did. All I have is the memory and the story. I tell it like I saw it and I don't care if anyone believes me or not.

Sometimes that's all we have, the story to share.

Ignore the people who say that's not enough. Hopefully someday each of them will also step into the twilight zone.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Just wanted to share a story which is almost identical to mine:

Note the person said that there was ANOTHER case like this.

Reported By: Justine & Declan - Colac, Victoria, Australia - June 30, 2003 Subject: UFO Sighting - Location: Colac, Victoria, Australia - Date: June 29, 2003 - Time: 6:20 PM - Witnesses: 2 - Object's Shape: Light - Number of Objects: 1 - Object: Made No Sound - Object: Changed Colors - Additional Information: I am mailing you from Colac, Victoria in Australia, (approx. 1 hours drive away from Balarat).

Event Description: On Saturday night, 29th June 2003, at approximately 6:20 PM, my nine year old son and I were making our way in from the paddock when he spotted a "shooting star." I turned to see what he was talking about and saw a very bright white light slowly making its way across the sky. It was about the size of a tennis ball, definitely much larger than the stars. The thing that caught my attention, was the fact that it appeared not to be moving in a straight line, as an aircraft or satellite would do, it didn't wiggle all over the place, but definitely didn't go in a straight line. It was also not going the usual speed of an aircraft. It seemed to take it's time moving across the sky, approximately 1 or 2 minutes, it then appeared to slow down, stop, glow a red colour and then shrunk and disappeared. It traveled across the sky from the South to the East. It is winter here now and so gets dark at about 5:00 PM, so it was a very black night, no moon and a completely clear sky. There are a couple of airports around us in Geelong and surrounding areas and of course, Melbourne. We are very curious as to whether there have been any other reports like this one. There was no sound. No electrical disturbance and all seemed very leisurely. We couldn't make out any shape and there was no vapour trail. We were particularly interested in a similar siting in Balarat an hour north of us, in the year 2000. Many thanks Justine and Declan

top topics

<< 1   >>

join