It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marijuana Home Delivery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Here it is! Now that cannabis is legal for medical uses, you can now order (if you qualify for any of these diseases, wich is practictly anything lol... Still trying to find something in there I'd qualify for lol...) pot on the web, and get it delivered at your home!

I love my country ! Long Live Canada! Yeeeeee-Haaa!

www.marijuanahomedelivery.ca...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Boy, that's a long list. I kinda wish I lived in Canada. I qualify for a few of those things. I'm sure you could get a doctor to give you a note. I mean back sprain is on the list. Insomnia, tobacco addiction....things that can't really be diagnosed by a doctor. Have fun.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
if i tried that, ATF will be personally making the delivery to my door, along with some handcuffs.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hmmm, i wonder when headaches will be added to their list of chronic problems

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
anyone care to comment on the price ?
seems rather expensive for plant matter [$12-15/gram]

AF1

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dahei
anyone care to comment on the price ?
seems rather expensive for plant matter [$12-15/gram]

Thats about how much I gotta pay for it in the US anyway. I'm moving to Canada.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Dahei - Yep, it is, indeed, expensive.

AF1 - Damn ! Move out of there, quick ! Here it's 10$ for a gram, usually 25$ for 3, etc etc... I used to get an ounce for 160,180 or 200$, depending time of year etc..
And it's canadian money baby !

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I so want to live in Canada, its just too cold, I am on the list a couple of times.

bad dreams......LOL

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
HELL YEAH!! I get Migraines and wouldn't ya know???

Wait a minute though... I can get marijuana delivered to my apartment here in Pennsylvania anyway, same day shipping too.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
AF1 - Damn ! Move out of there, quick ! Here it's 10$ for a gram, usually 25$ for 3, etc etc... I used to get an ounce for 160,180 or 200$, depending time of year etc..
And it's canadian money baby !

Not only that but it's some of the best chronic in the world. I would pay about US$280 for something decent (15%-20% THC/weight), but you really never know what you're going to get. Canada keeps it consistant.

BTW, pharamceutical grade MJ the government grows out of Flin Flon, Manitoba is around 8.2% THC by weight. That's horrible considering the dankest BC and Maritime bud on the private market gets up to 25% THC!

new topics

top topics

join