It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are the aliens! We are the UFOs! We are the coverups!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I believe that humanity has existed before, but some somehow escaped-evolved-and are now returning to earth to check and subsequently be amazed that we are actually here again. Now these beings are post-humans, but they are completely human just like we are. They are a past generation, that was wiped out but a few colonies managed to somehow escape Earth and habitat another closer star(Maybe Mars) or probably further out and repopulate for thousands of years?

They couldn't just have a huge amount of technology right away, remember, they are the last remnants of their civilization before some tragedy occurs. Could be the only people who survive an asteroid, or some sort of virus, or even just maybe practicing space travel for the first time and somehow getting to another habitatble planet, and then repopulating and basically going through the ages again with that limit of people and no resources around, right?

As for the reasons that the government doesn't want us to know, well who knows. Maybe it fits in with the current theories of hwy not today, that maybe they're hostile for some reason, or want something in return, or maybe they don't want us to know because it's some sort of observation and we want to see our ancestors behaved, or how we behaved at a certain period in time, or maybe we even wanted to see what the impact would be on them, because maybe the same thing happened to them that is happening to us? Meaning that maybe the cycle is bigger than just us. Maybe for each civilization, something was "off", we evolved differently, maybe we were in the water once, maybe we somehow evolved gills and fins and were water bound? Could that be the explanation of some cryptids and Alantis and mermaids?

Think about it.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Errrrgh.

Well I don't know about your hypothesis.

I wonder if aliens came here gave birth to us, came back 1,000 years later, F------ around with us, by religions and all. And are eventually going ot come back to see the consequences, like a petri dish!

I doubt we are supermen offspring, but I have a strong feeling all animals here, were not just happened upon or supernatural being took sand thus made life!!!

Alot of unanswered questions, but I have a feeling soon enough we'll know the true answers.'

For me, I believe we just evolved from apes and etc. To a concious being, thus we are, but am surely open to alternative opinions, without feeling I should condemn them for there opinions, (you know who you are).

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I've never heard this before, but it's totally possible.

Even if humans existed here on Earth before and come back here now there are still probably millions of other civilizations spread out across the Universe, some of which probably come here or have been here.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
yes it's the truth beleivem e!!!!1

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
read the "Terra Papers" your whole idea will go thrown out the window, I just finished reading them today....... I am still trying to get it straight in my head.

www.freedomdomain.com...
link to "terra papers" book.

I warn you, it will completely make you question, every single thing in life!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Interesting thing to add about the Mermaids, is that according to the legends of the Dogon-people, their visitors from above looked like Merfolk. Very much worth to take into thought.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
We are the aliens!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
There's also a chance that we're visiting our selves from the future.

new topics

top topics

join