It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Blood Test

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Dude know your rights!!!

How to Refuse a Police Search

flexyourrights.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Spoodily

isn't that the truth we are not live stock! They justified the forced blood draw by accusing of them of being on meth. Both driver and passenger, so my thought is since they had nothing against them, they assumed they were drugged up on meth so basically did what they will with them,hoping they were drugged up so the incarceration would be justified, as this is a city where the police have recently beat up a elderly bum and narcotics unit was recently suspended due to grand theft with 1000's of dollars of meth in the back... This is the police force he is dealing with...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

we have no rights according to the police in this town... Well at least at this dui checkpoint, but its crazy a law enforcement officer would say that.... Went something like this .... victim : "I want to talk to my attorney" Officer: "You HAVE NO RIGHTS" (chuckle chuckle) ....

THIS IS THE USA,WHAT A SHAME.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Ok ATS confession, I was the passenger so if there is any questions feel free to ask~!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I just read that a new law was passed in Texas that if you are involved in an accident and anyone is hurt at all, or if there is a child in the car, or if you have prior DWI's they will draw blood,,, EVEN IF THEY DON'T SUSPECT YOU ARE DRUNK! This makes me sick , and if I could post this under a new topic I would. Can we say police state?

www.kvue.com...

<< 1   >>

join