It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alian Travels Thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Couldnt find a post on this. I suck at search. I just started thinking what if alien life such as the mayans talk about coming to earth etc. Dont have super special means of travel thus it takes them 3000+ years to travel here? There ship is basically there home and it moves at a slow rate of speed this could account for them coming to earth in mayan time then leaving promising to return. The return flight taking 1000+years then they have to plan there next mission to earth?

I mean could this be possible? Just a alien topic I thought might be neat to discuss.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
First of all, in talking means of aliens(and or alien earhts) the possibilties are endless.

The means of what aliens could do in 3000 years are magnificent, for a self observent imagine what life on earth would be like in 3000 years.

Can't even imagine could you, but have no fear, you'll be dead by then, I assure you we will soon be creating things sci fi writers couldn't imagine for their lives!!!

If their are aliens of a non progressive state, even if it was earth damning. I would love to be around then. Not for egotistical reasons of being the last generation, but seeing it all go done would be truly magnificent.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Icould imagine that if an alien race had a ship that couldn't travel that fast , but was large enough to sustain life for an extended period of time, then it could be possible for them to return. But where were they going when they left, and if it would supposedly take them 1,500yrs. to get there, I would think that by the time they arrived significant advances would have been made in space travel and would allow them to return much, much quicker. But hypothetically speaking, and looking at where I think you are going with this, It is possible that they left, in a slow moving space-craft, and plan to return here in 2012.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I think they travel using either gravity waves or telepathy.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
Icould imagine that if an alien race had a ship that couldn't travel that fast , but was large enough to sustain life for an extended period of time, then it could be possible for them to return. But where were they going when they left, and if it would supposedly take them 1,500yrs. to get there, I would think that by the time they arrived significant advances would have been made in space travel and would allow them to return much, much quicker. But hypothetically speaking, and looking at where I think you are going with this, It is possible that they left, in a slow moving space-craft, and plan to return here in 2012.

Yea because the mayans have tha calendar that ends in 2012 maybe this is when the mayans will return on a space ship or maybe this is when the "gods" will return to earth. I didnt want to put this in 2012 board due to its more on alien travel.

From what we have found I think its impossible to go past light speed(correct me if I am wrong). Thus maybe there 1500years away even traveling at the speed of light if they have obtained it. Thus they make a return trip home and update the people on there finding let the life they have collected from our planet or any other planet off and then plan there return trip to see where we are at.

I think it is really the only possible way is to have a ship big enough to basically do everything on. Live, Eat, Sleep, Give Birth, etc..

join