It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History of Civil Wars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Has there been a history of others countries coming to the aid of the people who have been labeled the rebels, in other words if our country broke out into civil war would other countries try to help or intervene, and does anyone know of any history of this happening in other countries during their times of civil unrest and civil war?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Yes the elite do it all the time to install governments that will sell out the people. Look at Africa they support rebel groups all the time to over throw the government. Now if a rebellion happened in this country the russians might possibly assist under the table but I personally believe they will attack with china if that happens. So don't expect any help if You want to be a rebel.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I have worked in China and believe me, it takes 10 guys to put 1 nut on a bolt, in a war they would be useless. their space program is a joke but the women are serious she shenee

PEACE.
RK

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
We're not finished. Lincoln may still have to be shot in the aftermath. England was backer for the south in the formal civil war. The union has lied, the federalist are the cause for the devastation to industry and the poverty of our families. Though the south will never rise again, think of the world repercussions.

Americans have stuck ther nose into any civil struggle. Most of your allies don't power struggle like the U.S.. The U.S. plays broker selling or buying political allies. The cost of intervention to others can only mirror a gain of complete control. Most of your allies pulled out of the present wars because they would not be in control afterwards. If the U.S. had some other civil war, one it wouldn't last long and no, no other country would care, except to see if china would sell off the losing part.

new topics

top topics

join