It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pole Shift Is Coming. Where Will You Go?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I think this is meant to be a hypothetical discussion? Obviously such a pole shift as suggested by the OP would, if it ever happened, take millions of years to complete. But suppose it occurred in a matter of days or weeks?

I would think the safest place would be someone well inland, on high ground and in a tectonically stable region. I wouldn't worry about whether it got colder or warmer - the important thing is to survive the actual cataclysm. Once the earth stabilises, then you can think about moving to wherever has the best climate.

So I'd say Canada, South Africa and Australia. Greenland would also be good were it not currently covered in rather a lot of ice.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have my own source of information and have been told that I am one of the chosen few. The info I have been told supports to an extent what you have said. One place that has been suggested to me is Ireland What do you suggest would be a good place from what you saw?

[edit on 20-3-2009 by starseedz]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Duh you go to where the poles were before. Everyone moves to the south or north pole.

<< 1   >>

join