It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top secret military and government witnesses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I've been watching this video last night, I'm pretty sure it's from 2001 but probably it was on a DVD. I tried a search on ATS but could not find any of this so I thought I would Post it.

I'm surprised giving the Top Secret Clearance these people have. more astounding was the description of the Aliens in which one guy cataloged I think 48 different humanoid species not to include 3 different gray species.

These people who are to testify before congress are the front that had hands on knowledge of these cases.

For many, many years when a new product came on the market, As a little boy, I would wander which space ship our Industrial Complex stole this off of, doesn't that prove how stupid the human species really are, to steal technology from lifeforms and make a profit from it.

I got to thinking about these humanoid Lifeforms and their purpose here, perhaps they are here to correct a part in our History, they could also be the ones who seeded this planet. Why would our Government want to keep these Humanoids away, we could learn a thing or two from them, if they are not hostile that is.

DisclosureProject

[edit on 14-3-2009 by tiso_us]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Let's see, you believe in humanoids (48 species yet and 3 different gray species!) for which there isn't one iota of evidence, just hearsay, and you don't accept the reality of UFOs for which there is a ton of circumstancial evidence? Have you displaced any marbles?

Originally posted by tiso_us
I've been watching this video last night, I'm pretty sure it's from 2001 but probably it was on a DVD. I tried a search on ATS but could not find any of this so I thought I would Post it.

I'm surprised giving the Top Secret Clearance these people have. more astounding was the description of the Aliens in which one guy cataloged I think 48 different humanoid species not to include 3 different gray species.

These people who are to testify before congress are the front that had hands on knowledge of these cases.

For many, many years when a new product came on the market, As a little boy, I would wander which space ship our Industrial Complex stole this off of, doesn't that prove how stupid the human species really are, to steal technology from lifeforms and make a profit from it.

I got to thinking about these humanoid Lifeforms and their purpose here, perhaps they are here to correct a part in our History, they could also be the ones who seeded this planet. Why would our Government want to keep these Humanoids away, we could learn a thing or two from them, if they are not hostile that is.

To let everyone know now that I am a Skeptic when it come to UFO's.

DisclosureProject

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Why would these people go on air in front of the national press club to say that they will testify in front of congress and give an oath to tell the truth, all 400 first hand witnesses, and some of them having documentation.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by tiso_us]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The following are your words taken from your post: "I got to thinking about these humanoid Lifeforms and their purpose here, perhaps they are here to correct a part in our History, they could also be the ones who seeded this planet. Why would our Government want to keep these Humanoids away, we could learn a thing or two from them, if they are not hostile that is." You are giving the "humanoids" a reality that doesn't exist. That can come only from a believer's mind. A skeptic you are not. A skeptic would express themselves the way you have. An open mind doesn't speculate in an off-the-wall manner.

The Disclosure Project is old shtick. I've heard every word and seen every video associated with the Project. If you expect anything mind-blowing that hasn't already been revealed you're in for a surprise. What kind of documentation do you think will be allowed to be revealed? You don't really expect them to say that Uncle Sam has aliens in pickle jars, do you? You don't really expect them to say that Uncle Sam has alien craft which are being used to back-engineer, do you?

Whatever happened to the Disclosure Project? Nothing is being disclosed. When is it scheduled for, next shavuot?

BTW, you took up a lot of bandwidth real estate with your video links. The URLs would have taken up less room and would have been more politically correct.

Originally posted by tiso_us
reply to post by Learhoag

Where did I say "I believed".

Have you even seen the videos.

Why would these people go on air in front of the national press club to say that they will testify in front of congress and give an oath to tell the truth, all 400 first hand witnesses, and some of them having documentation.

One can be skeptical and still reserve an open mind.

top topics

join