It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Josef Mengele's Secret brasilian Lab found!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Recently a German Newspaper brought a Story about finding Josef Mengele's
secret Lab in a small brasilian town called Candido Godoi.
After WWII he fled to that town, and supposedly kept on researching.
Since WWII this town has one of the highest birthrates, of blond, blue-eyed, Identical Twins in the World.
Th town has 6696 residents, and of thoose 6696, there are about 100 pairs of twins.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
link to the paper or source please ?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
And this has got to do with UFOs HOW?!! Move this!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Sounds like something out of News of the World.

Link please.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bfitz92

www.telegraph.co.uk...

It's speculation at this point. Haven't found anything conclusive yet.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Guys, guys, guys.

Calm down. Do a quick search and relax.

Nazi angel of death Josef Mengele 'created twin town in Brazil'

The Nazi doctor Josef Mengele is responsible for the astonishing number of twins in a small Brazilian town, an Argentine historian has claimed.
The steely hearted "Angel of Death", whose mission was to create a master race fit for the Third Reich, was the resident medic at Auschwitz from May 1943 until his flight in the face of the Red Army advance in January 1945.

Honestly, the OP could have linked it, but, the lack of co-operation and demands for the link are not condusive to good ATS manners.

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hiya Pakd-on-mystery, if you want to post a link...copy the link and then open the 'Earth' symbol above. Type in the name of the link, press OK and then paste the address into the empty box and click ok.

Now Argentine historian Jorge Camarasa believes Mengele continued his genetic experiments in South America, where he fled at the end of the Second World War. In the Brazilian town of Candido Godoi, one in five pregnancies produces twins, often with blond hair and blue eyes. A road sign at the edge of the town welcomes visitors to a "Farming Community and Land of the Twins" where they can visit the "House of Twins" museum.

Locals claim the Nazi physician made repeated visits there from his home in Paraguay in the 60s, first posing as a vet but then offering medical treatment to women. The birthrate of twins in the German farming community began to rise soon after, Mr Camarasa says in his book Mengele: The Angel of Death in South America. "I think Candido Godoi may have been Mengele's laboratory, where he finally managed to fulfill his dreams of creating a master race of blond-haired, blue-eyed Aryans," the Daily Telegraph quotes the author as saying.

Daily Telegraph Nazi angel of death, Mengele.

The account describes the statistically higher incidence of twin births since 1963 when Mengele was first thought to have arrived in the area. He had an interest in artificial insemination of human and animals and may have been using an early form of IVF. A high amount of twins are produced by IVF treatment and twins are again more likely to give birth to twins which would explain the continued trend.

Until someone posts or explains evidence of Mengele's methods of insemination, it appears circumstantial of any relationship between his presence and blond twins. Reminds me how much I enjoyed the Boys from Brazil movie

Cheers Cuhail
You've read, posted and logged off whilst I was still writing mine. I need to focus and speed up

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Kandinsky]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
hey guys,
Unfortunately i dont have a link i could post,
I read that article in the "BZ". ( Berliner Zeitung)
I cut the article out of the newspaper.
but in case it helps, It was in the edition from the 19. of january.
i will try posting a picture of the atricle or so.
BTW it is a FACT that, he was there and did thoose things.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
No it is not a fact. There is a very good documentary of finding him in Brazil, but not here. With many medical problems. Nor was he at that time considered to be anywhere as pleasant as the "country doctor" described by the article. Which is surprising. Someone with his personality disorder isn't likely to be doing ANYTHING out of the kindness of his own heart ever.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Ok, you do really have a point there...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
No it is not a fact. There is a very good documentary of finding him in Brazil, but not here. With many medical problems. Nor was he at that time considered to be anywhere as pleasant as the "country doctor" described by the article. Which is surprising. Someone with his personality disorder isn't likely to be doing ANYTHING out of the kindness of his own heart ever.

Yeah I find it hard to believe he was so hateful and demented toward jews who are white and so kind and helpful to the Brazilians who are not white.

We must remember he was a racist who enjoyed torturing twins to unbelievable lengths. Most would think it was made up if it wasn't documented.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
didnt he also used to be kind to the twins before he experimented on them?
giving them 'sweets and candies' and treating them better then others.
even people gone mad with power so to speak have to show affection to some point in order to get what they need, be it cooperation of towns people or trust.
and then theres the claims that he managed to artificialy inseminate a cow to have human twins?
i dunno theres a lot of speculation around him and the 'twin towns'.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

Problem is that the twin anomaly in Candido Godoi exists since the mid 19th century.

So much for that.

new topics

top topics

join