It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumored Contractor "Hit Squad"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I have a friend who told me the most incredible story of which I partially believe, and don't, but would be sure either way.

He said he knew of a group of mercenaries with a plethora of different backgrounds who have "neutralized" or assisted in "neutralizing" some of the most dreadful dregs of society. Apparently this has been done with several individuals who have "died" in prisons and in other areas. These are not normal mercenaries who wear combat gear, but seemingly regular people, who even wear uniforms of the institutions they are working in, or have been "contracted" to carry out thier missions. Apparently on the hitlist was Jefferey Dahmer, "Killed" by another inmate, Mob hitman Klulinsky who "died" of heart failure, and at least 3 "botched" executions.
and Robert Leroy Anderson who was "found" dead.

We broke conversation as someone sat near us, but I left shaking. I have known this guy for quite a while and do not think he'd lie, but it seems plausible...
More to follow

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well sadly without any proof this is just another story ... interesting but a story nevertheless.

Second line

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Why go to the trouble to hire a hitman for Dahmer when his fate was sealed just by being in prison anyway?

Why go to the trouble to hire a hitman for Kuklinski when he's already in jail and already spilled the beans in a tell-all book?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
how safe do you feel after sharing this info?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The part with the normal people who may really be mercenaries sounds a little like the Bourne Trilogy, the piano teacher who was really a CIA hit man and others in such a way. I am 99.9% sure that there will be a team of "normal" looking hit men working for some country, but it sounds like your mate took a bit from the Bourne series. 9 times out of 10 the worst of the worst are killed by other inmates because the other inmates think they are disgusting and evil people - hence why child molesters and serial killers are high risk casualties. I think there could be some thing behind it, but with out any serious evidence i wouldn't pay too much attention.

Fox

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Maple239

This is a report about a possible death squad headed by Dick Cheney:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

The story is quite scary if true, although I don't know if this is what you are looking for.

top topics

join