It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MCS Multiple Chemical Senstivity on the verge of suicide!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I hate MCS...Its been a lengthy battle of frequent headaches. I have just about had enough. I come into contact with toxic fragrances daily. I get terrible head aches upon contact with these horrible chemicals.

It seems like there is no escaping perfume or scented products. How do people with this terrible disorder deal with it?

I have family who does not understand the pain of this disorder. Nobody seems to understand that an instant headache can happen when being exposed to certain chemicals. A few members of my family have small children.

I explain to them that the kids are likely not having histamine reaction but likely a chemical reaction. Yet they insist that the kids take prescription allergy drugs. My little nephew smells of terrible fragrance from a corporate "no more tear shampoo." She makes me sick when she comes in close proximity to me.

I give up! It seems that explaining to people about toxic chemical industry is a lost cause. I honestly would rather be dead than live daily with chronic headaches and breathing ailments. Is anybody else suffering this terrible illness on t he the level that I am? I know you are our there.

What can we do? How do we deal with this terrible disability? I feel it is a hopeless.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RightWingAvenger

well my mother has lived with chronic head aches im not sure its so bad now but this happened 2 years ago since she had a car crash because of some stupid 16 year old

im not sure ill check stuff out about that condition you have

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
If you are feeling suicidal, call a hotline and get some assistance.

If you are on the verge, call 911.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I understand the issue sooo well. I had accidentally dosed myself with earmite medicine - stupidity abounding that day for me! Puppy ear mite medicine drops looked like regular eye drop bottle and I wear contacts.

I was lucky it was diluted to 1/1000s or I would be blind now. I was blessed, however, very strange side effect was interaction with nexium caused altered state, migraines, and a host of other crazy side effects.

Long story short, it lasted in my system for about 2-1/2 years and it finally subsided. NO ONE understood and there is not even a medical doctor in Alabama that deals with environmental toxin disorders. I couldn't even get it verified. I just happen to quit taking nexium because I was broke and realized symptoms were better. Got back on it later when had medical again and symptoms came back... sucks too because I have acid reflux very bad sometimes!

Check to see if possibly meds combining with a toxin (such as in my case) may be causing the issue. You could try a detox formula maybe?

I wish I could help more. Mine was a weird circumstance that caused it but it is soooo much better now. I hope yours eases in time. I found using vicks under the nose helped since that scent did not bother me - try to find a scent you can handle to rub under the nose to counter the scents.

Good luck...

[edit on 26-3-2009 by mhinsey]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Here is a website that covers the same issues and gives you a forum for your particular issue:

dailystrength.org...

new topics

top topics

join