It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Cramer admits to market manipulation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

Thanks for the clarification. I am pretty new to stock market land, and I realise
that this stuff has been going on forever.

I was not a member of ATS when this video came out, nor did I have a clue about the stock market.

It was really great to see Jon Stewart cram this video down Cramers throat the other night!!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by jtma508

Like I said, I dunno. I am just speculating.

But did he really admit to something illegal in an interview?

i day traded for about a year, and yes he did say something that is illegal to do...but...you have to nail him with positive proof that he was serious about it, and traded on it, or got others to trade on it. and...(this is the big thing)you have to have someone investigate and prosecute him. fat and no chance, are my responses to that happening anytime soon.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
for those that missed the show here it is
Stewart vs Cramer

I usually don't watch the daily show But I just might have to start watching more often after this one.

was it just me or did it sound like Cramer started to tear up a bit at times after Stewart spanked him?

[edit on 3/14/2009 by Mercenary2007]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Hi downtown. Everything about Cramer's demeanor on the Stewart show , indicates to me that he was sent-in to take his lumps - under marching orders from his employer at CNBC - the network's legal staff - and possibly his own legal council. I wouldn't believe anything he says.

Thanks to CNBC screeners, disgruntled investors are never heard from on Mad Money.

Listen to Cramer attempt to minimize the impact of subprime , a month before the bottom fell-out....

So Subprime Blows Up; So What, Says Cramer

A couple weeks after this interview, Cramer admitted that he had already liquidated his real estate related assets. Readers' can go to DeepCapture.com , or refer to Crakeur's Madoff/Mob thread for links to additional info on J.C.'s less than savory business relationships.

GL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join