It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNAP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Just took this picture of what might be a blimp. Image is above my apartment complex on the left part of the pic. Sorry took it with a BlackBerry.

That picture was taken at 10:50 PM tonight. I was smoking a cigarette with my wife and she pointed out something in the sky asking what the f* is that?! At first I thought it was the blimp because I live about 1/2 mile from HD Perry Airport in Hollywood, FL (33024). At first I thought it was a blimp I usually see it land there at night and it dis inflated. However object did not look like the Good Year Blimp. It was traveling NNW away from HD Perry airport in a walking pace. It was chaing colors. I called my best friend to confirm and he DID NOT CONFIRM visual. If I would've been alone I would swear to myself that im seeing this and I did not want to believe. I felt a sensation of fear of God. I still dont want to admit but it is, what it is an unidentified flying object

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

Sorry man, the pic is really hard to make out. Do you have a way to enhance or enlarge the picture?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
If this is on your Blackberry, do you sync with a computer?

If so, please upload the file to your computer, then post the pic in the ATS Media Portal, under your username. It will be in a 'My Pictures' folder there, and you can find it and link to it for forever

If you cannot upload the file to a computer directly, please try to email it from your blackberry to the computer. Usually the jpg will be a larger file, what you've posted looks like a thumbnail image.

-WFA

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Im trying to do so now. Im on it.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Solo954]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the first thread HERE.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join